Chapter 6 - Blonde Man

I can't bring myself to end things with either Zane or Rikki. They both have a grasp on me, an effect that I don't even know how to begin to describe. I'm somehow able to balance time between Cleo, Zane, and Rikki. 

I actually feel physically worn out, yet I still can't put a stop to it.

I'm at Rikki's door, once again, barely even aware of what I'm doing. I thought I would surprise her this time around, and not tell her I was coming. 

When I open the door, I am stunned to see Rikki with another man. He's tall, buff, and downright gorgeous. He had long luscious blonde locks that cascade from the top of his head to his large glistening biceps. 

In a way, I feel betrayed that Rikki went behind my back like this, but I guess I have no right to comment on that. I think I would be more mad if it weren't for the fact that Rikki solves the problem by asking if I can stay with them. 

I think I remember the man saying his name was Fabian or something, but I can't quite place it. I just call him Blonde Man.

After it's time to leave, I walk home, contemplating what I had just done. Now the situation is even more complicated. 

I can't believe it. And the while, my Cleo is stuck at home learning how to swaddle a baby doll and reading up on parenting material. 

She is due in only a couple of months, and I have to be there for her. I feel absolutely horrible.

I keep meeting up with Rikki and Blonde Man, sometimes together and sometimes one on one. I still keep in touch with Zane. Cleo can never know about this. 

I feel like I could ruin everything if I keep doing what I'm doing. I have to put an end to this now. 

It's gone too far.