{76} {???} {Part 1}

{Authors P-o-v}
Tommy never liked talking about his family or his life, But once someone finds out it spreads quickly, Tommy never wanted anyone to know his secret about his family, He didn't like to talk about it because most of them died a while ago, But one one person finds it spreads around the internet fast.

{Phil's P-o-v}
I looked at Discord to see that Wilbur made a group with only Me, Techno, Dream, Sapnap, George, Ranboo, and Tubbo, I joined the call "Hey Phil glade you made it, you streaming?" Wilbur asked, "Nope just got done was going to head to bed until I seen the group" I say to him "Good, Tubbo mind explaining?" Dream asked, I hear Tubbo let out a small sigh "No one was meant to fine out" Tubbo said "What?" I asked, "Tommy... He... Has siblings and his parents are dead" Tubbo said "WhAt!?" Sapnap said, "When?" Wilbur asked, "Tommy has 5 siblings" Tubbo say's "2 where twins 1 died at birth the other twin survived and then there are 3 more siblings, Tommy never really knew them because his parents died before he could ever meet them, but they found Tommy..." Tubbo said, I hear Tubbo let out a shaky breath "Tommy never wanted anyone to know... He never wanted anyone to fine out because... His parents where murdered... He didn't like talking about his personal life... I have a bad feeling somethings going to happen to Tommy because of this.." Tubbo said, I sighed a bit "Tommy has already deleted his Instagram, twitter, Tik tok, and his twitch was privet, and then his YouTube channels are privet as well" Tubbo said slowly, "he still has discord I talked to him today he said that he was going to start a small business so he can afford his house bills and stuff until he can move out and find a better house" Tubbo said, I sighed before speaking "Tubbo" I say "hmm?" Tubbo hummed, "I seen this tweet" I say putting it in the chat, I heard Tubbo let out a large sigh "he has KIDS!?" Dream yelled, "Yes... he found them one day going to collage, his collage was nice to let him keep them, he took great care of them, they go to school now" Tubbo said slowly "How many?" I ask "3" Tubbo said "2 go to school and 1 of them is to young" Tubbo said "I have been helping Tommy out and giving him money from twitch and my YouTube" Tubbo said, "I got an idea!" Ranboo said "Let all give Tommy some money so He can get a better house and help him out a bit!" Ranboo said "Ranboo that's a great idea!" Sapnap said, I Hear Sapnap start to type something, "Here we can deposit all the money we can to help Tommy" Sapnap said I hear Tubbo start to type "Are goal will be 2mil" Tubbo said "we get to that then we can maybe see if we can get to 4mil and we can go up with that" Tubbo said "YES LETS DO IT!" Wilbur yelled, I smiled a bit.

{MrBeast's P-o-v}
I looked at my phone hearing it go off "Hello?" I say "Jimmy!" Dream said "I got a request" Dream said, I smiled listening to him "Of course I can help! I can get Karl to help" I say before I hung up heading to Karl's.

*15 months later*
{Tubbo's p-o-v}
I smiled seeing all the money we raised "We made about 14mil!!" I yelled happily, "lets send it to Tommy" Dream said, I smiled "yes!" I say I looked at my other monitor I smiled "I just sent it to Tommy's bank account" I say "How old is he now?" Dream asked "He will be turning 19 this week" I say, "Good I talked to MrBeast a while back and he said he was going to get him a new house painted and furnished, there is also another surprise" Dream say's that is?" I ask, "Its a mansion we are all going to live there to help him with his kids" Dream say's "OMG DREAM YOUR THE BEST!" I yelled at him, I hear Dream giggle a bit, "Well we should go pack, Jimmy said he was getting us a privet jets to get us to his place" Dream said, I smiled "Okay Bye!" I say, I smiled hearing the others say goodbye as I left and started to pack up my stuff.

{Bye Panda's!!}