{39} {Tommy!?}

{No One's P-o-v}
Everyone looked up at Tommy and Tubbo who where standing on the podium, Tubbo was speaking to the others whiled Tommy was sitting on the edge staring out at the large field that was close by to L'manberg, Tommy was snapped out of his thoughts by a gasp of pain, Tommy looked at his use to be pure white wing, Tommy bit his lip as he looked up at Tubbo who ran over to him, Techno laughed as he put down his crossbow His smile fell as Wilbur tackled him to the ground, Tommy whimpered out in pain his wing bleeding, Tubbo managed to fold Tommy's other wing without him folding his hurt wing, Tubbo stood up helping Tommy stand with his wing, Tommy gasped out in more pain feeling another arrow go threw his other wing "WAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Dream yelled at Techno who laughed, Tommy whimpered as he and Tubbo managed to float down slowly and safely without hurting Tommy more, Niki ran over with Bandages and started to bandage Tommy's wings trying to not make them to tight, Tommy whimpered a bit as he was picked up by Purple who growled at the others tail not waging, Tommy put his hand on Purples head as Purple smiled tail now waging as he walked off with Tommy.

(Bye My Bee's!!)