{80} {Stress}

{Headcanon by etgotlostagain}
{About the Headcanon: Tommy build towers and or digs holes when he is stressed, no one knows this other than Tubbo and Ranboo}
{My own Headcanon I am adding into this: Tommy is insecure about his wings and hides them because dream burnt them once and they are burned and sometimes when Tommy is stressed they appear, Ranboo and Tubbo only know this because they try to help with his stress, Also Techno almost found out once but Tommy was quick to calm down and hide them}

{Ranboo's P-o-v}
I looked over at Tubbo who was filling in the large hole in L'manberg that Phil and Techno made, "Where is Tommy?" I ask Tubbo who looked up at me sighing slightly "He said he was going for a walk" Tubbo said, I nodded "how long was that ago?" I ask "2 hours" Tubbo said, Tubbo's eyes widened before he ran off the way I assumed Tommy ran, I sighed slightly as I ran after him, I looked at Tubbo who sighed slightly, I looked up to see Tommy mining a hole, I realized something, I walked over and looked over the hole ledge to see Tommy with his wings flapping while he mined "Tommy!" Tubbo called out, Tommy looked up at us before starting to fly up to us, "What's wrong? what's got you stressed?" I asked worried, Tubbo grabbed Tommy's hand and sat him down with him, I smiled a bit sitting down with the two, Tommy groaned a bit "What's wrong?" I ask Tommy who sighed a bit "Ever since L'manberg blew up I haven't been able to sleep and what's stressing me out is that Dream keeps trying to msg me and get me to join him and say's he's going to burn the discs and its stressing me out" Tommy said quickly, I sighed a bit before Tubbo and I hugged Tommy who smiled a bit, *later*, I yawned slightly seeing Tommy asleep against my chest while Tubbo was asleep against Tommy's back Tommy's wings gone now.

{Bye Panda's!!}