{4} Tommy's having nightmare's?

{No One's point of view}

Tommy jolted up gripping his bedsheets as he breathed heavily, Tommy's eyes darted around the room landing on his door, Tommy choked out a sigh as he stood up grabbing a blanket as he opened his door and walking down the stairs, Tommy choked out a sob as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

{Phil's Point Of View}

Leaning on the wall I looked down the hallway to see Tommy crying holding a blanket, "Tommy?" I ask in a weak voice, Tommy looked up at me and slowly walked over, "What's wrong?" I ask, Tommy choked out a sob "N...n....night....m....mare.." Tommy choked out, I grabbed his arm softly pulling him into the living room then the couch, I grabbed a blanket and a movie, I put the movie in and sat down covering me and Tommy with the blanket, I turned on the Movie as Tommy laid his head on my shoulder, I smiled a little, *later*, I shifted a little as Tommy was asleep on my shoulder, I hear a door and foot steps Looking up I see Wilbur and Techno, "why are you up?" Techno asked with a stern look, I let out a sigh "Tommy had a nightmare so I put on a movie" I say tiredly, Wilbur sat down on the couch and watched tv, I yawned as I stood up and made breakfast.

(Bye My Panda's!!)