{21} {The Kids Are Coming}

{No One's P-o-v}

Tommy Grumbled as he walked over to his principle when the principle looked at him and told him to leave, Tubbo held Tommy's hand as they walked over to there friends "No one wants to listen to the kids these days" Tommy says growling "yeah The fibs these days yeah They say that we're all the same But they're the ones to blame" Taylor says as she rolled her eyes, "Speaking of the young as if we killed someone But we don't need your guns" Tubbo said with a smirk, "We're all too busy on the run Tryna be someone" Tyson says, A teacher walked into the hallway starting to yell at the 4 for not being in class, "The kids are comin' The kids are gunnin' The kids are runnin' The kids are comin' The kids are comin' The kids are gunnin' The kids are runnin'" They all say repeating it as they  walked over to there teacher smirking as the teacher got scared, "The kids are comin' for you" Tommy said kicking the teacher down as Tubbo, Taylor and Tyson left the school smirking, "Lets head home" Tommy said, *later*, "No one seems to understand the kids these days And why we live this way We got to clean up the mess you've made Still you don't wanna change You create the law but can't control our thoughts And no, we won't be bought We don't just protest for the fun We're here to get it done" Tyson said as he sat on Tommy's bed as Tommy streamed on twitch, Tommy turned to Tubbo, Taylor, and Tyson who all giggled, "The kids are comin' The kids are gunnin' The kids are runnin' The kids are comin' The kids are comin' The kids are gunnin' The kids are runnin' The kids are comin' for you" Tubbo sang as he giggled, Tommy said his byes as he turned off his stream hoping none of them would tell Wilbur, Phil, Or Techno, "Now you've gone and done it and we locked you in the basement Marching through the streets is not the only way to change things Now you've gone and done it and we locked you in the basement Marching through the streets is not the only way to change things" Tommy sang as he and Tyson looked at Taylor and Tubbo who giggled, Tommy heard his phone go off as he looked down to see Tara and Ty where calling, Tommy put them on speaker "Hey there you guys!" Ty said smiling, "Hey babe!" Taylor said to Ty who giggled, "This never would've happened when I was a boy You kids these days and your millennium items And your card games And your loud music And your hula hoops And your hopscotch And your dungarees And your lollipops And your Sony Play stations and your The kids are comin' The kids are gunnin' The kids are runnin' The kids are comin' The kids are comin' for you!" The group sang only to stop when they heard Phil knock, Tubbo burst out laughing as Tommy, Tara, and Ty after as the other 2 blushed, "Fine!" Taylor said as she and Tyson quickly jumped out of the window into the bush catching there fall, Tubbo quickly laid on the bed smiling as he took Tommy's phone to talk to the Tara and Ty, "Yes Phil?" Tommy asked opening the door, "MCC" Phil said happily walking down the stairs, Tommy sighed as he closed the door turning on his pc and going into Minecraft.

(BYE MY PANDA'S!!)