{86} {It's Been a While!} {Part 2 of TommyInnit has been banned>}

<TommyInnit has joined the game>
{No one's P-o-v}
It had been almost a year since it happened, Tommy was doing amazingly fine, He'd finished a Castel that took months to do and he made new friends, it had been s long since he'd seen the others he was worried for them.
Tommy was snapped out of the thoughts by Grian falling through the glass with his wings now beside him, blood and glass covering his body "Oops!" Grian said before letting out a small giggle.
Grian say on the table as he let Tommy fix his wounds, he got good at being a medic since he met false, got good at Redstone from Mumbo, learned building skills from Grian, and also pranking skills from Iskall, life was going great.
It had been now a week since Grian came smashing through his glass window, Tommy was about to log out when he saw the msg's in chat that made his heart jump beats.
<Dream has joined the game>
<Xisuma Has joined the game>

Tommy's heart stopped tears starting to form, he ran as fast as he could to spawn, his cape flowing in the wind as his yellow-tinted scarf blew in the wind, He stood there staring at Dream who was next to Xisuma, Dream looked up at the boy and smiled gently, Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall came flying in with their elytra, Tommy couldn't hold in his tears anymore, he dropped his sword and ran up and tackled the masked man to the ground tears falling from his light blue eyes that shined in the sun with sadness to see his old friend, Dream laid there with the boy atop of him not moving until the boy was done, Grian stood there smiling happily seeing his almost like little brother be happy to see his old friend again after almost a year of being apart.
A few hours later
Dream sat in a chair with Tommy asleep on top of him, "the boy's missed you all" Grian said to Dream sadly, "I mean we have all been together since childhood nothings going to change him not wanting to leave us, tho he seems to be doing just fine" Dream said back a smile being placed on his face, Grian nodded slowly smile on his face.

{Bye Pandas!!}