{50} {Dream's Sick}

{Tommy's P-o-v}
I yawned sitting on my bed looking at Dream who was asleep on the carpet floor, I shivered a bit as cold hair blew against the tent, I sighed as I unzipped the tent and walked out mentally regretting it, I shivered until I felt Dream stand in front of me and clock the wind, I sighed before we started to walk to get some stuff, Dream still blocking the wind, I looked up hearing Dream sniffle and then cough, I realized he was sick, I sighed as I picked him up lucky for me he was light and I realized I didn't have a good enough of a base to take care of Dream for a few day's.

TommyInnit<Could I stay in someone's base so I can take care of Dream?, He's sick and the little base I am at is not good enough>
Ranboo<Yea, I got a base far from the Dream SMP you could use, I don't really go there a lot so it might be dirty, but you can go to it>

I looked at the chat and smiled as I got a response, I hid behind a tree so Dream didn't get worse, I let out a sigh as Dream fell asleep, before I started to stand up and look around and then look at chat.

TommyInnit < Where is your base?>
Ranboo< Its at ***, **, *** >
TommyInnit< Thanks Ranboo!>
Ranboo< No Problem!, Tell Dream to get well soon>
TommyInnit< I will, Bye Ranboo!>
Ranboo< Bye!>
Ranboo Has Left The Game

I smiled, before I started to head out to Ranboo's base, I sighed slightly. *Horus later*, I shivered as I ran inside and closing the door, I smiled before turning on the light, the base was ferally big, I sighed as I walked over to the bed and laid Dream down and started to clean the place up, *a few hours later*, I yawned as I got some soup for Dream, I smiled as I walked into the room to see him still asleep, I smiled as I walked over and shook him bit, Dream whined a bit before sitting up and looking at me, I smiled handing him the soup "Eat" I say, Dream sighed eating the soup, I smiled a bit before handing Dream some medicine, Dream sighed as he took the medicine and yawned, I took the bowl and was going to wash it out Only to be pulled into Dream's chest, I giggled before putting the bowl on the side table and letting Dream cuddle me.

(Bye Panda's!! Part 2??)