{20} {Atlantic}

My Au deaths of MCYT(Minecraft Youtubers)!
(Italic Song Lyrics!!)

Tubbo, Tommy and Karl's Death

Eyes Blue Like The Atlantic I'm going down the titanic
Tubbo looked at Schlatt tears falling down his face as he felt the sword going threw his chest taking his last breath he coughed blood closing his eyes.
Karl stood by the railing of the boat looking out at the sea only to be knocked off by some teens.
Tommy watched as Wilbur blew up Manberg, Tommy tried to get out of the blast only to be flung and hug a rock bleeding badly, knowing he took his last breaths before his eyes closed mumbling something as his eyes fully closed.

Wilbur, And Georges Death

Eyes Brown dark and romantic and I'm going down like the titanic 
Wilbur smiled as he looked to see Tommy's lifeless body on a rock, Wilbur broke down in tears taking his own life by jumping off the large building he was on.
George looking over at Dream who was chasing him as he fell and felt the sword go threw his chest, "Good Night" He heard Dream say as he closed his eyes.

Techno's Death(I know he does not have red eyes but Idk who in the Smp has red eyes or a MCYT person with red eyes in general)

Eyes Red vast and volcanic and I'm going down like the titanic
Techno watched as he fell into lava by a piglin, eyes shutting as he died.

(Skipping Pink)

Eyes Pink gentle and charming and I'm going down like the titanic

(Skipping Gray)

Eyes Gray soft and metallic and I'm going down like the titanic

(Skipping Amber)

Eyes Amber warm and dramatic and I'm going down like the titanic

Dream's Death

Eyes Green Quite and enchanting and I'm going down like the titanic
Dream sighed as he looked up to the ender dragon who flung him into the air only to go into his inventory to find no bucket of water falling to his death.

(Skipping Hazel)

Eyes Hazel sweet and dynamic and I'm going down like the titanic

Sapnap, Quackity, and Jschlatt's death

Eyes Black mysterious and magic and I'm going down like the titanic
Sapnap sighed walking along the grass eyes falling on a skeleton in a cave who started to shoot at Sapnap 1 piercing him and 1 hitting him strait in the heart, Sapnap fell to the ground eyes closing fast.
Quackity grumbled as he ran out of Manberg crying as he fall down a hole landing at his death eyes widening as his eyes closed.
Schlatt's eyes widening as he felt Quackity actually shoot him as he looked down eyes shutting as he fell to the ground.

(If there is any MCYT people that have the color eyes of there minecraft or real eyes then pls comment!, BYE PANDA'S!!)