Episode 14: Say Yes to the Dress

"Oh great, just great." Gwaenhi sighed and entered the wedding boutique as she saw Ryujin sitting down on the pink ottoman.

"Gwaenhiiii! Are you ready to have an amazing day?!" Ryujin stood up from her seat excitingly.

"Sure I guess." She lowly chuckled as she was pulled by her friend to the middle of the store where fittings were placed.

Gwaenhi scanned the shop and saw multiple types of wedding dresses, some were actually bright and colorful to the point that it didn't look like a wedding dress at all. A familiar voice then greeted her from behind.

"Hi Gwaenhi, it's been a while."

"Chaeyoung! I missed you!" She greeted her friend who was the owner of the salon that her and Jihoon colored their hair in.

"Haha I missed you too! I was just gone for a while and now you're getting married? That was quick," Chaeyoung joked around. "Anyways, I'll be your stylist for the wedding. Do you have any ideas on what type of dress you want?"

"Uhm... well for starters I don't want it to be white. It's too traditional and I don't like it but I don't want it to be too bright and flashy as well. Maybe it could be like... beige or some other warm colors?"

Ryujin and Chaeyoung glanced at each other. "Are you sure you're attending a wedding and not a prom party?" Ryujin joked.

Gwaenhi pouted playfully. "I just don't want it to be white okay, maybe let's just do beige."

Her two friends nodded their heads and walked going to the racks of dresses and gowns. Ryujin pulled out a beige, flowy dress with sleeves. It almost looked like the dress was a turtleneck. She looked at Gwaenhi for approval but her eyes widened and shook her head no. One thing's for sure, she doesn't wanna look too conservative for her wedding.

The next thing that was shown to her was an off shoulder lace ballgown. It looked pretty but too big for her to handle, she wasn't tall so wearing such a big gown would make her look smaller despite the inches of heels she could wear. Gwaenhi decided to look for some gowns herself and saw something that catched her eye, a flowly dress with detailed see through sleeves. It wasn't conservative nor was it too nasty to look at.

"Can I try this one on?" She showed the two who were also searching.

"Sure! I'll accompany you to the dressing room." Chaeyoung assisted her and led the way.

Gwaenhi undressed herself and slipped on the gown she chose. A few zipping and adjusting of clothing later, she was done. She looked in the mirror and surprisingly liked what she could see.

"Okay before you go and make comments, you should show Ryujin." Chaeyoung told her.

They went out and showed Ryujin the dress. Her mouth parted in surprise and eyed Gwaenhi up and down.

"Oh gosh you're actually getting married," Ryujin chuckled. "Wow, just wow."

"Does it look good on me?" Gwaenhi faced the mirror and looked at some of the details on the gown.

"Does it look good on you? Hell yeah it does," They both laughed.

"Hmm well it's alright but I'm not really feeling it." Gwaenhi admitted.

"You know what they say, if it's the dress, you'll feel it. I don't know how but it just happens." Chaeyoung smiled at her.

Gwaenhi gave her a nod and entered the fitting room again. While she was undressing again, an impatient knock filled their ears.

"Chae, Gwaenhi, someone wants you to try this on!" Ryujin yelled through the other side of the door. Chaeyoung quickly unlocked the door and got the dress from her.