Chapter 16

Heiran's POV

"Today! We'll be travelling!! YEHEY!! So me and Yoda right here will travel to drumroll tununununununnuun. Paris!!!" I said with so much excitement since we'll be able to create more memories together and maybe we can meet some of our fans there. "Don't be to excited RanRan~" Tzuyu unnie said and I just chuckle since she looks like a mom talking to her child.

"So today you'll see us pack what we need to travel so I'll put you guys here alright? Okay." I am now getting my bag and get a few clothes since we'll just be travelling for a week. "Hey guys so I'm ahmmm, using two bags as you can see I'm gonna put my necessities in this duffel bag of mine then my personal staffs in my backpack" I said as I let them see my bags.

"Yoda here will be using a suitcase since she's old to carry stuffs" I said and I feel a pillow hit me through the back of my head. "Yah you! For your information I'm the maknae of our group alright? plus I'm not that old it's just this is much better than to carry it." She said in response making me chuckle more.

"Oh I get it! This Yoda here is so lazy to even carry some bags..." I said as I ruffle her hair she just glared and puff some air. "I'm not lazy this is just much organize and much more convenient." she's irritated now. "Alright alright, I'm sorry, I was just teasing you though..." I said and laugh while she just throw a pillow right at my face.

"Serves you right! Let's just pack so that they can see what we're going to bring" I nod and get some of my clothes. "Hey guys I'm here and back, since it'll be summer I'll bring not so many clothes plus I can buy some clothes while I'm there..." I said as I pack clothes next to Tzuyu.

I put my chargers, headphones, wallet, passport, glasses, and hat to my backpack so that I can easily get my things. I also put some toys in my bag such as fidget spinner and other things that can get my boredom away from me.

I put the clothes and toilet necessities is my duffel bag such as my 3 sleepwear, 7 clothes, 3 ripped jeans but I'm gonna wear the other one going there, I also pack some shorts, I don't really like tracksuits or sweatpants since I'm more into jeans and pants. Of course I didn't forget my underwear and when I feel like it's all pack since I already double check the things I really need I put it on the side.

"Hey guys I'm done packing and also the Yoda here is also done packing." I said as I flip the camera towards her and she just smile as she locks the luggage and put it beside mine. She also put her passports and personal things to my backpack.

"We're done packing our things and now I'm gonna cook for the both of us since we'll go at night so it's much better to prepare early than being late..." I said as I went to our kitchen, Tzuyu is now holding the camera so that the fans can see what I'm making more clearly.

"So guys, guys, I'll be making some pancakes, since it's still breakfast well not really breakfast maybe a brunch..." I stated as I get the ingredients from the pantry we kinda make and also the ingredients for the syrup since homemade is much better.

I explained the procedure as I make the pancakes and the syrup after 30 minutes we're now eating since it's really is easy to make. "This is really good... You can be a chef you know?" Tzuyu unnie stated and I just laugh at her.

"Yeah but it's my hobby to cook I don't want to make it my job plus I'm gonna take business in college..." I said as I eat, I stand up to get the fresh milk it our fridge since the milk is not really sweet and I like eating pancakes more when I have some milk with me.

I gave some to Tzuyu unnie and we finish eating. "How about we clean first before taking a bath since we're gonna be gone for a while?" I said and she just nod. I tidied up the living room while she wash the dishes afterwards we clean our room then put our luggage beside the door. Tzuyu unnie will take a bath first while I'm gonna make sure that there's no plugs are connected to the socket like we usually do when we are done filming for the week.

When Yoda is finish I also wash up so that we'll be ready anytime her manager came to pick us up. I'm now wearing my ripped jeans, a black sandals, and olive loft button up shirt that I fold until my elbow while Tzuyu is wearing a gray sweatshirt, white sneakers and a black jogging pants? She looks cute though.

"Let's watch some movies first since we still have a 2 hours to kill..." Tzuyu unnie stated and I nod my head. I sprayed some cologne first and went to the living room since we'll be watching from her tablet.

- T I M E S K I P -

We are now at the airport as soon as we finished the movie 5 minutes after Tzuyu's manager have arrived to our place and we leave afterwards. There are so many fans that's waiting for us and we just waved at them. Some fans are handing gifts as we go to the airport and inside is much more chaotic since some are moving closer to us.

After the chaos we are now in the plane going to Paris and I'm so excited since it's my favorite place to go to I just love the ambiance of the place and it's city of love so it's really something I should be excited about.

I look at Tzuyu and she's beside me while I'm near the window since I like looking at the view more. "Are you excited?" I ask as she just smile and nodded. "I am but I feel lonely since my unnies are not with me whenever we travel I'm always with them and this is my first time travelling overseas without them with a schedule." she said and I just nod.

"But I know I won't be to lonely since your here with me plus I think this is much better since my unnies are so noisy there's no silence whenever you're with them but they're really good to be with." I laugh since my oppas are always like that.

"I do feel you. The oppas are just like that, they won't just leave me alone but I like that better than being alone since I really like to be in their presence though some of them are so annoying." I said and she just laughs alongside with me.

"I also remember one time when me, Chanyeol oppa, Sehun oppa, Minho oppa, Suho oppa, and Kai oppa once go to the amusement park and there's this game wherein you punch the blocks to have some gifts. Minho Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa where competing against each other and it was really funny because Suho Oppa is the one paying yet he didn't even get to try. In the end Sehun oppa and me was the one who got the price since both of them succeeded." I laugh as I tell the story since it was a really fun experience with the oppas.

"Chanyeol oppa is known for being the competitive member to the group it's really true.." I nod as I laugh. We're having fun inside the plane and we fell asleep after eating since we still have a long flight.