Chapter 24

3rd POV

People are now fixing the set which is located at the apartment that the married couple shoot for a year. They are now just waiting for the couple to arrive so that they start the interview since the interviewer is also a fan of them and a friend of Heiran. The interviewer have prepared a lot of games and questions that the fans also wants to hear from the couple. 

The couple have now arrived and the cameras are now on since they want to get the rawest video ever. Tzuyu walks in first and was shock to see who's the interviewer but bow to show respect as it's a senior in the industry. Zai who walks in few minutes after Tzuyu haven't notice the interviewer as she's busy greeting and bowing to the staffs before she got engrossed to the filming once she look at the interviewer she suddenly laugh. 

"Sooyoung Unnie!! I didn't know that you'll be the one interviewing us given the fact that you were just sending me a good luck message earlier." Zai said as she hug her unnie. The staffs smile at their interaction and they coo at Zai's reaction to her unnie. One thing they knew from that moment is that both have a good relationship with each other. 

----

Sooyoung's POV

"Then let's start the interview for the both of you, yeah?" I said and both of them just nod. I've been a fan of this couple since the start of the show and I sometimes forgot that Ran Ran is my dongsaeng. "Are you both ready?" I ask and Ran Ran just laugh saying ready excitedly. "Be comfortable with me Tzuyu-ah, I don't really bite so no need to worry." I said and that makes Tzuyu relax and comfortable, guess she was nervous awhile ago.

"So you guys have filmed for One year straight for this show and you guys film twice a week in one month so that will be 24 weeks in one year, wahhh that's long I wonder how Tzuyu handle Zai's annoyingness..." I said to tease this kid and she just huff while mumbling meanie. 

"You guys have 96 episodes and it has 45 time duration each while some exceeds to one hour, how was the filming for the both of you? was it awkward at first or did you two click instantly?" I ask them and they just look at each other and laugh

"It was very comfortable from the very start and there's no awkwardness, we surprisingly click immediately... but I was shock in our first meet because of course I didn't expect it to be Heiran but I'm thankful that she's the one I was partnered with" Tzuyu answered while smiling I think she's reminiscing since she pause for a second before answering again. 

"Yeah it was really comfortable and our pre-wed shoots was really great since it was my first time to have a photoshoot like that... and as we spent lots of time together my unnies and oppas have mentioned that I have adapted some of Tzuyu's personality.." Ran Ran said and I just smile because she really did. 

"Same goes for me.. my unnies have said the same thing for that I adapt Heiran's personality over the time" Tzuyu said while looking at Heiran and they once again laugh with each other. "As a witness of it, I agree.." I said as I look at this two cuties. "The show have 2 special episodes that was film, do perhaps have an idea to what episode is it?" I ask and let the 2 think for awhile. 

"The Paris and the filming yesterday?" Tzuyu answered then looks at Heiran. "I'm sure that the one we filmed yesterday is the other one but I'm not quite sure about the second one so I'll go with Paris too..." Ran Ran said while looking at Tzuyu but as she finish she looks at me. 

"Well both of you are right about the one special episode and that's the one you filmed yesterday, the other one is your pre-wed shoots, so basically the beginning and the end of the show are special" I said and the two have nod their heads as a response and agreed.