Epilogue

Zai's POV 

"Yoda, the fans have been investigating who you're with and do you know what?" I ask this lady beside me. "What is it?" she ask while looking at me and I just melt at her eyes. "They're all saying that it's me." I said while we laugh together because the fans is right. "They're right, should we give them the answer since we've been doing this game for five years already and every time we drop hints they're all going crazy" Yoda said and I just nod. 

"Whatever you want Yoda, you know I'll be fine with whatever, whether to confirm our relationship publicly or keep it in private." I said then peck her lips. We're currently here to my place we just arrive yesterday from Taiwan to visit her family we do it thrice a year with Halmeoni and sometimes we bring Kiwoo with us. 

I have also met with her parents 7 months after we tell our feeling to each other. I feel so glad that they like me and is also fond of me, which make Yoda also happy. "I'll let them think of what they want to think, I'll just post this picture of you and my parents cooking" she said and showed me the picture. 

"Okay, should I post something too? You know to bewildered them more." I said and she just nod. "I'm gonna post this then" I showed her the picture of her and halmeoni gardening together while smiling happily. "Okay, let's post it at the same time" she said and I just nod. We hit post and just smile at each other. "I love you, Heiran-ah" she said and peck my lips. 

It's now or never. I didn't answer her and went to my closet. I get my gift for her and go back. "I love you, Yoda-ah. Let's be together until we grow old, will you take the honor of marrying me and be with me through the ups and down of our life?" I ask her as I went down on one knee. 

"Yes! Of course, I will." she said while pulling me to my feet and to kiss me. "This is one of my best day and I like it more since it's another memory of you and me." Yoda said after the kiss. I put the ring to her finger and kiss her finger after. 

"It looks good on your finger." I said and she just smiled "It surely do and it's only because it's from the person who I want to spend the rest of my life with." with that I took a picture of her looking  in front so the fans can do their investigation, while I hold her hand showing the ring on her finger. I upload it to my story and my phone blew up from the notification from both the fans and to my friends. 

Kiwoo barge inside and just look at us. "Oh goodness, it's true. Yeri-ah they're engaged already!!! I'm so happy for you dude!" Kiwoo said while hugging the rest of my soul. "Thank you but I want to breath, geez." I said and she just said sorry. Halmeoni and Tzuyu's family knows that I'm gonna propose today. Of course I ask for Tzuyu's family for blessing first before asking for their daughter's hand. 

I'm really thankful for them for making this person beside me who I see my future with. Once Kiwoo went out, we cuddled each other to the living room while watching movies. I can't picture my future without her and I'm never gonna let her go whatever happens. "I love you, Chou Tzuyu" "I love you, Woo Heiran" we said at the same time and smiled. We sealed our love with kiss and continued watching the movie.

I'm so glad I agreed to be her partner in We Got Married and now I can't believe that we're going to get married for real. 

-------

"I promise to stay at your side no matter what happen" Tzuyu thought, as her eyes find Heiran's.

"A future without you will be just black and white. I'll not give you a reason to leave and will do everything for you stay" Heiran thought while looking directly to Tzuyu's eyes.