Chapter 10

Zai's POV

We're now on our way to the Haunted house. I've already prepared my plan. "We're going there?" I ask her and she nods. "Can I call someone before going inside?" I'll be informing my halmeoni that I'll curse a lot.

"I'm gonna apologize in advance... I'm really scared of haunted house and scary things.. If I suddenly curse out of nowhere.. Please ignore it.." I bow to the camera and they all laugh at me. We went inside and it's cold.

I'm clinging to Tzuyu like my life depends on her. "What if I faint? Oh gosh that'd be so embarrassing." A ghost suddenly appear. "ahh!! What the fuck..Shiballl.." I'm now on the ground because that's scary.

Tzuyu help me to stand up and a scary thing came up again. "Puta.. Shiitt. Lumayo ka.. Ukinama.." Now, I'm even cursing in my first language. We were in the middle of the house when I bump my fucking head because of my clumsiness.

"Oh shit.. No no no.. Ahhh Ang panget mo..." I was running to get out of this haunted house and I did. I was pushing every ghost around me. I was finally out and I'm gonna do my prank now. I made my breathing unstable.

I was acting that I'm close to fainting. When Tzuyu came out the camera man told her that I'm close to faint. "Heiran-ah.. I'm sorry.. Breath babe.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Relax ok.. Babee. Look at me.. Breath in.. and out..." I was red for her calling me babe.

That added fuel to my acting since I'm all red now and the camera man that told me about this gave me the water I made. It'll turn reddish when I spit it out. "Zai. Drink some water.. Tzuyu here's some fan.." She said while giving me the water.

She smile at me and I wink at her; secretly. "Are you hot. Take your jacket off.." She slowly place me on her lap then I drink the water. I cough and red substance came out of my mouth. The whole crew rush towards us when they saw it.

"I think we should bring her to the hospital.. She's throwing up blood.." The camera unnie that I partner up with suggested. "When we're inside she bump her head many times.. It may be something bad.." I'm still throwing up and fans gather around us.

I fake faint and Tzuyu was shaking me. "Heiran-ah.. Don't prank me now.. Don't pull some jokes on me.. Wake up.. Oh gosh.. She fainted.. Help me.. Let's bring her to the hospital." She's on her hysterical mode.

When they're about to lift me up I suddenly laugh. I get up and wipe my mouth. "That's funny.. Oh gosh.. I should so it more often.." I said as I stand up. The whole crew was stun because they were prank by me.

"That's not funny Heiran-ah.. Aigoo I really thought you fainted.." She's sobbing and I laugh at her. "You call me babe two times.." I crouch down her level and she's now blushing. "That came out of nowhere.." She wipe her tears and stand up.

"Hmm,, Ok then.. I need to change my clothes though.. It has red substance.." I said as I get my bag. She follows me to the bathroom and stand in front of my door. I take off my jacket and fold it nicely as well as my shirt.

I get my shirt and put my dirty clothes nicely on my bag. I went out of the cubicle and Tzuyu's on her handphone. "Hey, Babe. I'm done.." I whisper on her ear and she's a blushing mess. We're now going to ride extreme rides.

"Babe. I'm scared of this kind of rides.." I'm also scared of heights. Don't blame me they're freaking scary. "It's fine Heiran-ah.. Don't call me babe.. Call me Yoda.. I like it when you call me Yoda.." She said and smile.

"Hehehe... Your turn to blush.." She's happy and skipping while we're on the line. "Of course because you make me feel special.." Then I did her dance. "Oh yeah.. Who's your bias among us.." She suddenly ask.

"When I first heard of ohh ahh. I like Mina.. Then there's everyone rocking each era.. Sana unnies Shy Shy Shy was the best as well as the Ohyo Ohyo.." I said while doing the gestures that Sana unnie did.

"Then Nayeon and Jihyo unnies every chorus part was oh gosh... Jeongyeon unnie in Feel Special was so lit.. Dahyun unnies rap was so good and bop as always.. Momo unnies dance break in Likey got me so speechless..." I honestly said while were close in riding.

"Chaeyoung unnie in Fancy was a girl crush.." I said and she look at in disgust. "You're mean. Even though I'm not your bias I'm your wife here.. You should at least compliment me to.." She's now sulky and she looks so cute.

"I'm not even finish.. Your Mommy Saranghae is also cute. When you effortlessly make your unnie laugh made me laugh too.." I said and she's now blushing. "How can I have a bias? When all of the TWICE members are so beautiful.." We're now in the roller coaster.

"If I'll have a bias then I'll pick all of you.. Now please let me hold your hand because I'm really scared now that my knees will turn jelly anytime soon.." I cling to her and hold tight to the safety gear.

The whole ride it's either I'll be sreaming my lungs out or I'm dead silent. In every ride we go. I feel so lifeless now and Tzuyu right her was enjoying my reaction in each ride. A cute savage yoda is making me feel so flustered.

When we ride almost ride here in the amusement park. We all decided to eat before going home to my hometown. It's close to night time too and we have to drive far. We order bread and coffee then we're off now.