Chapter 27

Zai's POV

After we set up everything I excuse myself to call the unnies so we can now eat altogether. I heard laughter and Sooyung unnie's story voice it seems like they're talking about me though, as I get closer I was right. I went to Tzuyu and put my arm around her shoulder because I suddenly had the urge to do so, cause like not seeing her or be in contact her for 7 months sure feels like hell. She look at me maybe startled and I put my finger to my mouth saying she should be quiet. 

If it's Sooyoung unnie that tells the story it's really funny because she uses expression and gestures as she talks. I yell for them to be surprised and it sure did, I tell them that we're gonna eat now. I said sorry to Kyu unnie for the sudden shout since she doesn't like loud noises and she accepts it by ruffling my hair so I bow down for her to do it. 

-  T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P  -

We're now all done eating and have change into a swim wear since the unnies and oppas wants to swim. Halmeoni is now sleeping in her house. The oppas are backflipping and doing crazy tricks going to the pool. I look at Kiwoo and she just nod at me, we both run and jump into the water that it became like a wave pool since we're both heavy and tall. "It's been awhile since we did that asshole! It's good to have you back" Kiwoo said. "Well it's really good to be back, been busy with the schedules now I can probably relax.." I said and swim to the side of the pool. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I just thought of something really fun!" Hae said, it's funny how I don't use formalities with the oldest oppas because they're just chill while I call Exo Oppas then Shinee Hyungs. "What is it Hae?" I asked when I went out of the pool. "How about we all jump together, you, woo then us boys" Hae said and I just nod in approval. 

"Let's distance ourselves with each other, we don't have to hurt each other doing this crazy thing Donghae thought of" Hyuk said and we all agreed. Since the pool is really long it fits us 27 people, 13 on the left while 14 on the right. "1! 2! 3! Let's go!!" Teuk signal and we all jump that the water splash all over before it became a wave pool. "This is so fun!" Taemin Hyung said. 

The unnies will swim later since they're still playing something and it's chaotic with the oppas. "Let's do it one more time Hyungs!" Sehun oppa said and we just agree since we still have the energy to do so. After that one more try we still did 3 that's why now we're all tired. "Okay, that was exhausting how about racing?" Min, Changmin from TVXQ. "Yeah, you guys can partner up to who you want to have a race with then I'll just timer you guys since we're 27" Teuk said and we just sign okay. We partner up and it'll be Yunho and Min first. 

"You're so going down, Changmin" Yunho said while Min just laugh at him "Try me!" then the race start. Min wins only for a split of seconds. Next is Hae and Hyuk "Yah! I need to win PE professor!" Hyuk said to Hae and we just laugh at them. Hae just meronged Hyuk but still let him win awww, what a cute couple I thought. "Chanyeol's gonna lose to Sehun" Baekhyun oppa said that made Chanyeol look at him with  a glare. We all know how competitive Chanyeol oppa is so I doubt. "Yah! Oh Sehun! You cheated!" Chanyeol oppa said as soon as they finish while Sehun just laugh. "I want to win Hyung" Sehun oppa said then Chanyeol just mess his hair.

The game ended like that since some of the hyungs are tired so they just went and grab a drink. I went to them and grab a drink too but I look behind me first to see if the unnies is looking but they're nowhere to be seen. "Your house is really nice Ran-ah, expected to our maknae" Chul said. "Thank you Chul, atleast my hardwork paid off" I said and we laugh "We all know it surely did" Sung said, Yesung of Super Junior. "Then let's raise a toast to the success of your hardwork" Won said and we just raise our cans to have a toast.