Chapter 2

Tzuyu's POV

"Unnie, PD nim said I'll be participating in the show called We Got Married. I'll meet my partner later.. It's from SMEntertainment.." I said and they nod. When I think it sink in to them they stop whatever they're doing and ask me to repeat what I just said.

I repeat it and they're all shock, happy, sad and confused. "Why so sudden? You'll be meeting them later? Can we go? I mean we're your unnies right?" Nayeon unnie said and I just shrug. "Maybe ask the manager oppas and unnies.." they nod and contact them.

"Okay this is absurd. We can't go with you. Is it Shinee Sunbaenim? Or is it from EXO?" Jihyo unnie said and I just shrug again. "I also don't know unnie.. I'll be telling it to my parents to unnie.. I'll just go to my room.." I said and go inside.

I go inside and call my mother. "Ma? Are you busy?" I said as soon as the call was receive. "Not really Tzuyu-ah.. What is it? Are you missing us so much? Do you want Mama to go there?" I just chuckle. "No Ma, I just want to tell you something.." I said and my mother hum.

"I'll be joining the Korean Fake Marriage Program. It's We Got Married.." I said and she just laugh. "I already know Tzuyu-ah.. You're CEO already contacted me asking my approval.. I did but if you don't like it you can still say no.." She said and I just sigh.

"Ma, I can do this.. Maybe if I'm not comfortable then we can end it.. We'll be meeting them later.. I have to prepare.. but I don't know what to wear.." I honestly said and my mom laugh. "Are you sure, you don't know the person?" My mother question me and I sigh once again.

"Yes mom.. I really don't know who.." I said and sigh for the nth time. "Well, Are you anticipating it's someone you know? Based on what I'm feeling you want someone from that Company to be your partner.." Mom said and I blush.

"Really? Ma? I don't have someone to be partnered with in that company. I'll just leave a good impression since it's a meeting with our CEO's.." I said and she laugh at me again. "Ma, do you know someone? Do you know who is it?" I question her and she just hum.

"Of course, I search her information too.." Her? "Mom, You know you just say something right? So it's a her?" I said and the call was ended. My mother can't keep secrets from that's why I'm asking her again and again. She spill some beans and I'm happy.

It can be Irene unnie, Joy unnie, Yoona unnie or Seohyun unnie if from F(x) it's either Sulli unnie or Krystal unnie. Yeri can also be a candidate but Zai. A definition of goddess can be a candidate too. I'm excited and I didn't know I'm rolling around my bed.

"Tzuyu, Do you now know who you're partner is?" Dahyun unnie said from the doorway. "No unnie, But it's a her from SM Entertainment.. So. I'm off I'll be taking a bath now so I can prepare more.." I said and sprint to the bathroom.

Who can it be? I wish it's someone older than me or someone who'll have a good humor. Aigoo, I shouldn't expect that much. I'll just hurt myself to expect but aish whatever. After showering I dry my hair first.

I go to my closet and pick some outfits. I want to wear some pants. I get my blue jeans and black shirt. I also put the round glasses and my beanie. I put some lip tint so that I look presentable. I grab my perfume and spray it around my clothes.

I look at myself again and smile after. I'll just wear some vans since my height might be a disadvantage. I hate my tall height if I can just donate some to Chaeyoung unnie then I would. I plop to my bed and play with my phone.

"Tzuyu, You'll be leaving after an hour said Manager unnie.. Come to the living room too. The unnies wants to talk to you.." It's Chaeyoung unnie this time. I go to the living and saw all of the unnies in the couch.

"So it's from SM? and a Girl? That's new.. Are they experimenting some things?" Jeongyeon unnie said and I just laugh. "Why are you so serious unnie?" I ask and Nayeon unnie look at me full of concern.

"Baecause the outcome can either be so sad and happy, You can continue to be friends with one another or go back to your own life as if the both of you didn't exist at all.. Many couple dated for real but some just became friend.." Nayeon unnie said.

"Don't fall for the person you'll end up with Tzuyu-ah. We can't know about the future but remember that the wedding is fake.. You should still be careful.." I nod and smile at unnie. "I will be careful unnie. Don't worry.." I said and she just smile.

"Enjoy.. Just be you.. You should just be you Tzuyu-ah.. That way you'll leave a good impression.. Fighting Maknae-ah.." Jihyo unnie said and I just nod. They're are supportive of this. They just want me to be careful.

My mom knows something but I want to be more curious. This way I can just expect higher but also be happy. I just hope that it's a good person. I don't want someone arrogant off cam. That is a big no for me.

Someone who can take care of me like Irene unnie. My manager is now here in the lobby so I'll be going down now. "Unnies.. I'll go now.. I'll text you after.." I said and wave good bye. I went down the parking lot and got inside.

"Are you excited? Nervous? Happy?" Pinky Oppa ask and I just chuckle. "It's a mixed feelings oppa. Sure I'm happy but really really nervous.." I confess and he just chuckle. The ride went smooth and comfortable.