Chapter 18

Fourth Day

Zai's POV

So the PD texted us that we'll be doing extreme activities today which are Quad Bike Trek, Sky Diving, Water Skiing, Paintball and we'll go to an Adventure park. We are currently taking a bath and we wake up early so we can try all of it also the PD have paid the fees so we can just try it. I'm wearing my checkered long sleeves, black pants, and my black vans. Tzuyu is wearing a same checkered long sleeves but hers is a crop top and she's wearing a black skinny jeans and also a black vans.

"We're wearing couple outfits today let's take a picture shall we?" Tzuyu ask and I just nod and we took a picture of us before we head off. I have a small bag wherein we can keep our phones and wallet with us. We are doing the Adventure Park first since it's kinda easy plus we need some time to do some extreme events.

We're gonna do 5 courses which are the Thrill course, Extreme course, Insurmountable course, Touhento course and the Giant Zip line course. As we are doing this I was helping Tzuyu and we made a lot of fun with the five and a half hours that we are here. It has awaken my soul and mind so does Tzuyu since she was a little sleepy when we got here and now she's good to go and do our activities.

Next is Paintball and we are up against with each other and the staff that's with us since we have the place to our selves. We spent two hours playing and we won since they're not hiding that well even Tzuyu plus the people on my team is really competitive that's why we won. We are now eating some food going to the next stop which is the Quad Bike Trek.

We eat breakfast before we go to the Adventure park, eat again before we do some paintball and now we're eating again since we need a lot of energy if we want to spend the day well. The food is a take-out so that we can hit the road as soon as we are finish. We also gave some food to the staff and share it with them.

The Quad Bike Trek is going around the outskirts of Paris and I'm the one driving since Tzuyu just want to look at the view but she tried it since I made her try it when I feel like the road will just be easy and doesn't require a lot of strength.

We took some photos every time we'll see something that caught our eye and the guide just let's us and even take us to some quiet but heavenly amazing views that only the others know. After the ride we just said our gratitude and we then hit the road again to do the water skiing even though the sun is setting already we still want to try it.

The man is teaching us how to perfectly ski and the PD said that whoever team ski the most will have a price. We still have the same team from before and we all agreed as we're now is our swimming suits and we have five representatives each. They are winning by 10 minutes since the other ne from their group knows how to ski properly the last match is against me and Tzuyu.

I need to stay in the water 5 minutes longer than her since the fourth match we caught up meaning they only have 5 more minutes ahead of us. The timer is set once the person head off and if she falls in the water the timer will end wherein they'll add it so that we can know who longer ski's in the water.

As we head off Idk but Tzuyu falls after 2 minutes and I just continue so that we can win plus I need to beat their records the boat is now heading back to the shore. The team is cheering since we won but we still share the reward since it's a food.

The last activity is Sky Diving but Tzuyu doesn't want to do it but I manage to convince her and I can hold her hand as we dive. It's already night time when we're sky diving we are also instructed on what to do and of course there's a professional with us as we dive.

Tzuyu is already scared and I just hold her hand in assurance that it'll we fine. As soon as we jumped the amazing view of Paris is just so magnificent that you can instantly fell in love with the sight of it and I did. When we are done we are now eating out again since the PD already book some nice restaurant for the both of us and we're really grateful. We spend the energetically that once we hit the bed we just sleep and we didn't even took a baht or change since we're hella tired.