Chapter 28

Tzuyu's POV

I was so close to telling her what I feel earlier but when I look behind her I see the unnies. I didn't have the courage to tell her how I feel but I suddenly have the urge to kiss her so I just peck her cheeks. I went to the unnies and they're just talking about Heiran's house. I look at Heiran's direction and she's saying goodnight to her unnies.

"Unnies, Can I borrow Tzuyu? Thank you" before the unnies could even answer she already pull me towards her and we began walking to her house. "Oh? Are you guys going back to the pool or nah?" Kiwoo ask as we walk to each other. "Yup, I'll just go to my house and get something." Heiran said and Kiwoo just nod while mouthing goodluck. 

When we reach her house she open the door for me and we went inside. "Do you want coffee? tea? or Milk?" Heiran said as she go to the kitchen "Oh, I have chocolate milk Yoda do you want some?" She ask and I just said yes. "So what is it that you need to get here?" I ask while sipping the chocolate milk. 

"Oh right, but before that, how does the chocolate milk taste? I heard you really like it from the unnies so I bought one but you're already drinking it." she ask and I frowned. "Why did you let me drink it? I could have just drink milk or something but it taste really delicious" I answered and take a sip again. "Can I have a taste?" she ask and I just nod 

She close the distance between us and her lips suddenly captured mine. I don't know what happened but I open my mouth when I feel her tongue licking the bottom of my lips. We fought dominance and I felt her hands trapping me on the couch while my right hand still holding the chocolate milk but my left hand founds it way to her neck. 

We only stop when we both need some air. "It really is delicious and I would like to taste it again but would you let me?" Heiran ask and I don't know if she's asking about the chocolate  milk or us kissing or both but I just nod my head. She took a sip and close the distance between us again repeating what happen a few seconds ago but this time it's longer. 

I finally let go of the chocolate milk and put both of my arms to her back deepening the kiss. She sit on the couch and she help me went to her lap. You can hear heavy breathing and muffled moans so I'm glad that we're inside her house. I pull away since I'm out of breath and she just smile as our lips let go of each other. She looks at me and fix my hair "You're so beautiful, Tzuyu-ah" she said and peck my lips. 

"I've been wanting to tell you my feelings but I can't seem to find the right time and earlier it just feels so right. It's been two years and seven months since I met you but as day goes by my feelings for you just grow deeper and bloom in mysterious way. The moment I first lock my eyes to yours it feels like I have known you all my life and I just know from that moment that it's you. I love you Tzuyu-ah." she wipe the tears that I didn't know fall. 

"Chou Tzuyu, I love you" She said once again and I just peck her lips. "I love you and starting today I'm claiming you as mine. You're mine and I'm yours. No turning back." I said and she just hug me tighter. "I'm all yours from the very start, Ms. Chou Tzuyu. Nothing beats to how Chou Tzuyu claimed me as hers. I love you." Heiran said and I just laugh at her. We sealed our love with kiss before she stood up. 

"Here, you can continue drinking your chocolate milk and then we can go to the unnies after." Heiran said and ruffled my hair before going to her kitchen to get a can of coffee. I finished drinking and we head out with our fingers intertwined to the unnies. As we get closer the unnies look at us and just smiled. 

"Tzuyu-ah you've spent lovely time with Heiran and it's our turn." Jeongyeon unnie said and pull Heiran before they push her to the pool with Jeongyeon unnie and Kiwoo. "Yah! Unnie!" I said to Nayeon unnie. "It's fine her oppas push her to the pool with more force than Nayeon" Irene unnie said and I just nod my head taking a seat next to Chae while she's just wiggling her eyebrows. 

"So are you two? you know" Chae  ask while bringing her index finger together while wiggling her eyebrows. "Yah unnie" I said but I can't seem to find a word to say. "We get it, with just your reaction. Ran Ran finally have someone." Mina unnie said and I just blush. "Tzuyu just hit a jackpot." Sana unnie said while Jihyo just glare at her. "This snake really. I swear I'll drown you" Jihyo unnie said then Sana unnie just whine while making her charm work to our leader. 

"Oh she fuck up" Momo unnie said and Dahyun unnie smack her shoulder. "That's not nice Momo-ah." Dahyun unnie started to lecture Momo unnie while the latter just look at her and listening attentively. We look at the pool since there's splashing that's happening turns out Kiwoo and Jeongyeon unnie is drowning Heiran but my girl is stronger even with the two of them combined. 

"Yoo Jeongyeon! Enough with your playing, Ran Ran is getting tired already." Nayeon unnie while gesturing Jeongyeon unnie to tone her energy down or she won't sleep beside her. "Right, Kiwoo come here and let's play together" Yeri said "At your service baby" Kiwoo said and we all look to their direction. "What? we've been in  a relationship for the past 3 months" Yeri unnie said and jump to the water with Kiwoo catching her. awww so sweet I thought. 

"They're dating? I mean they're in a relationship?" Suelgi unnie ask Joy unnie. "What? don't look at me like that I also know about it just now." Joy unnie said and "Right it seems like the four of us just knew about it now" Wendy unnie said and they look to Irene unnie. "Right, Irene unnie seems confused too to whatever just happened earlier" Joy unnie said and they all just shrug it off as long as Yeri is happy to what she's into or doing. 

"Yoda, you don't want to swim?" Heiran ask in front of me. I didn't even notice she already swim her way in front of me. "I don't know how" I said and put my head down. "I'm here, come on I'll teach you" she said and I just nod. "You too unnies come on, the water not's that cold don't worry I change the settings of the water to something warmer." Heiran said to the unnies and they just nod diving to the pool. 

"Come on Yoda, I'll be here to catch you, trust me, yeah?" Heiran said and I just smile at her "Of course, I trust you." the unnies just coo and then mind their own business. I jumped to the water and her hand immediately pull me closer to her. "I told you. I'm gonna catch you and I'll never let you go" she whispered to my ear and I hug her tighter. "Just know that I'm not gonna let you go either." I whispered back and she just smile. 

"I love you, Yoda-ah. " she said in my native language. "I love you Heiran-ah." I said as I peck her neck. We spent the rest of the night swimming and playing games in the water before we all head to bed. The rest of the unnies went inside while Yeri will go with Kiwoo. I'll also go with Heiran since we want to spend the night together like the old times.