Chapter 12

Zai's POV

When the morning comes I wake up earlier than usual. I started my morning by cleaning around our house. Harvesting some fruits and vegetable that can be use in later breakfast. I also water halmeoni's plant it's all growing well.

I pick some flower and decorate it to make a buquet. Honestly, my parents and grandfathers grave is place in the back of our room. Since we're not that rich before my grandparents decided to bury both of my parents here. It was also harabeoji's last wish.

Kiwoo is also awake now and helping me to prepare our breakfast. "Kiwoo-ah. Look at me.." I just want to make sure if I saw her eyes puffy. She has and that means she's silently crying to sleep. I quickly hug her and that made her let out all the tears that was supposed to fall.

"Wae? Why did you cry? What happen?" I ask as she cry but since she's not answering I just hug her tighter. About some minutes later she finally calm down. "Halmeoni.. It feels like she's making sure that you'll not be alone.. It feels like she's saying goodbye to us.. Earlier when you made the snack.. She give us a serious message.." My eyes betrayed me as my tears silently fall out.

Kiwoo continue to make the breakfast while I calm my self down before Halmeoni can see my eyes. Our breakfast was quiet when Tzuyu and Halmeoni finally wake up. Tzuyu insisted on doing the dishes while Kiwoo will run some errand.

Me and halmeoni went to the grave and place some food. I pour out maekgeolli to Appa and Harabeoji's side. It was silent for awhile and Halmeoni is just looking at me with sadness written all over her face.

"Halmeoni.. I love you.. Thank you.. Sorry.. for everything.." Halmeoni is now hugging me in my crying state. Her embrace, there's nothing more than feeling home than her embrace. "Me too Heiran-ie. Halmeoni loves you, Halmeoni is sorry and Halmeoni is thankful for everything.."

"Halmeoni.. Is very proud of you.. You're my pride.. My happiness. You're halmeoni's own happy pill and vitamin. Promise halmeoni.. That you'll continue to do what you love.. It's the time you follow your own choice.. and path.. Whatever it is.. Halmeoni.. alongside with your parents and harabeoji we'll be your #1 supporter.."

"Halmeoni.. Will support you all the way.. Just don't do illegal things.. and bad things.. If I leave this place.. I want you to keep your smile plastered in your face.. Of course you can cry.. but always smile.. For you can help someone out there with just your smile.."

"You're our treasure Woo Heiran-ie. Our own Zai. It's also your birthday today.. Happy Birthday my grand daughter.." I forgot my own birthday.. I'm 19 now.. It's been 1 year and 4 months since we started the show.

"Yah! How can you forgot that it's March 26 today! Yah! It's your birthday!" That's why Kiwoo run an errand.. She's holding a cake and I blow it after wishing. "Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to you!!" It's loud that means my sunbaenims are here.

They finish singing then proceed on hitting my back. That hurtsh. Meanies. "Our gifts are in your house with Tzuyu.." Yunho oppa said and I just laugh at him. "Unnies, Oppas.. You didn't buy something expensive right?" They all look away and laugh.

We go to the kitchen good thing it's big enough to celebrate. They didn't stay for long since they still have some schedule. They eat and chat with my halmeoni.. Which made halmeoni very happy. The cameramans and producer are already here.

All of my sunbaenims agreed on taking a picture before going. So the cameraman started filming us and taking a picture. We're all in the gate since we can't fit inside. Halmeoni is in the middle with me, and Tzuyu; Kiwoo is in the other side. We have formal and the rest was crazy pose.