Chapter 26

Tzuyu's POV

We're on our way to Heiran's housewarming party, she only invited her sunbaenims and us, as that's what I heard form Nayeon unnie since it was Irene unnie who invited us. Heiran is busy preparing that's why she can't tell us and her sunbaenims knew it beforehand though it was Heiran's idea to invite us. The road is familiar to me since I've been to their house during our filming, visiting halmeoni from time to time. 

I also grew closer to Halmeoni that she gives us side dishes which the unnies also like since it's delicious. We have our gift for Heiran's housewarming party and for halmeoni who've been giving us her handmade side dishes. We're now here and the place change a lot, it got larger and now there's walls around the house. Nayeon unnie just texted Yeri that we arrive and is now going here. It's been 7 months that we last contact each other I hope it won't be awkward.

"Unnies!! Come in please, let me help you" Heiran said with Yeri beside her. She get the unnies bags and guide us to the place. As you enter the place you'll see 2 two-story house it's close to the garage that can fit 6 cars I think? and as we continue to enter you can see a 2 divide pathway the other one goes to halmeoni's space. 

Halmeoni have a larger place to grow fruits and vegetables since her space is surrounded by it, her garden is still beautiful and the flowers is in its full bloom, there's a green house behind the kitchen and that's it. Trees are formed following the walls so the place is surrounded by different trees. The place also have a traditional theme so it's really amazing since it looks like one you'll see in dramas. 

The other one heads to Heiran's space then there's another house beside her. "Why does it have 4 houses?" Momo unnie ask, that's also a question in my mind. "The two house you first saw is the guest house but it's really for my unnies and oppas. This is my space then this house beside mine is Kiwoo's" she aswered as points out the houses.

"This place is spacious and really beautiful with the trees and plants around it" Sana unnie said. "Yeah I like it like that since I really like trees while my halmeoni likes to plant" she showed us Halmeoni's garden first. "The place look traditional and it feels like I just travel time" Nayeon unnie said as she look around. "My halmeoni likes the traditional style so much so I also included it" she said as she guide as back to her house. 

"The house screams so much like you Ran." Jihyo unnie said as we enter, "Yeah, this is amazing you have plants inside and they all look preeetttyy" that's Chae unnie "Well thank you Chae unnie, I just love to breath a fresh air.." Heiran jokingly said and we chuckle at her. 

"It's simple yet look very elegant just like you" Mina unnie complimented "The pool is really long and big, that's amazing" Dahyun unnie said as she stared at the pool. "Yeah, me and Kiwoo loves to swim when we're together plus I ask for them to make it long so it reach my space up to the guest house" Heiran said as she gestured for us to seat. "Where's the others by the way? Did we arrive too early?" Jeongyeon unnie ask. 

"They're currently at the guest house probably sleeping as we speak" Heiran answered and we just nod. She showed us around her space and it doesn't have a second floor as well as Kiwoo's. It only contains her gym, a living room, kitchen and her bedroom with a walk in closet that you can enter if you go to the bathroom but it also has a door going to her bed, it's like hidden inside her room. Her kitchen has like everything since she really likes to cook but it doesn't feel crowded. 

She said that her house and Kiwoo's has the same design while the guest house is also like one another. "Let's head to the girls house unnies" Heiran said as she guide us to the guest house. "This house have 6 bedrooms but they can fit 6 people in one room so it's not really small nor big, it has a balcony both front and back of it so you can see halmeoni's space there or the pool" she explained as we walk. 

"If you enter it's really cool inside" Yeri said to us and she's excited based on her actions. "It have a living room and kitchen, 2 bedrooms down which the F(x) and RV unnies occupies, upstairs SNSD unnies is occupying the 2 bedrooms and the 2 bedrooms is for you unnies so you can rest as we cook" Heiran said as we enter. It's spacious too and you can see that the other unnies are comfortable everywhere. 

"Unnies, TWICE is here" Heiran said to them and put the bags on the couch. "Hello" "Welcome" "Come in" "Please seat" Be comfortable" "Don't mind us" You can hear them say at unison. "Ah, Twice unnies plaese follow me upstairs I'll you the room you'll be staying" Heiran said and we bowed to the Sunbaenims before we follow her. "Unnies, you can decide how you guys will split this room is for all of you so please feel at home.." She showed us the room and excuse herself since they're gonna cook now. 

We enter the room and it's cozy there's a closet, 3 bunk beds, and a bathroom. 3 bean bags is also here with a carpet so it's cozy and simple. We put our things on the bed and change into a comfortable clothes since we'll be staying tonight until tomorrow afternoon.

As we went down Heiran is nowhere to be seen and only the sunbae's are here. "Oh there you guys are, good timing since halmeoni is just went here and is telling us to come over to her house." Irene unnie said and we just nod. 

We get our present for halmeoni and start walking. "This is like a villa with all the trees surrounding it" Seulgi unnie mumble and we chuckle at her. "It surely feels like we're on a vacation" Wendy unnie said as we walk. 

Once we reach Halmeoni's house we saw her packing up side dishes. "Girls. come on, I pack side dishes for each one of you since a little birdie told me that you like it and find it really delicious." Halmeoni said as we reach. My unnies introduces themselves to Halmeoni for they haven't really met each other in person and we give our presents for halmeoni. 

We're staying here to halmeoni since the sunbae oppas are helping Heiran and Halmeoni take us to her little farm as that's what she call it. She said that we can pick some fruits if ever some of us wants to try it's really fresh and halmeoni said that she didn't use chemicals to grow them out. As we keep following halmeoni the air have smell so deliciously and from that smell I know it's Heiran's dish. 

"Halmeoni~ We're going to eat in a few more minutes Heiran's just doing some last touch to the food and ask me to get some side dishes here." Kiwoo said as she poke her head. "Oh unnies~ Hello" Kiwoo greeted while waving her hand cutely. We greeted her back and wave back too. "I'm gonna get some side dishes now, it'll be either Heiran or I that will call you guys later.. see you later halmeoni and unnies" she said as she go to halmeoni's side dishes storage that's inside the traditional jar. 

We just continue walking around with halmeoni and will give us fruits to taste from time to time. We're now at her garden just sitting at the porch while she tells stories of Heiran as a child but she only have few stories since Heiran starts training at a young age. The sunbaes tell their stories of Heiran form her training days up 'til now and Halmeoni is happy just by listening. 

"She doesn't have get to play with other kids so her oppas sometimes just take her from her training just to play with her at some arcades or playground" Taeyeon unnie said. "She's a hardworking kid that's why uncle really like her" Sunny unnie then said as she reminisce Heiran's childhood. "She's really cute too and will always acts childish plus will pull out pranks to us but we just let her be" Sooyoung unnie said while doing some actions. 

I continue listening while they share stories with Heiran. I then felt someone put their arms around my shoulder that's why I turn my head to the direction of that someone and it's Heiran. Shemade a quiet gesture as the unnies doesn't realize her arrival when she suddenly yell that cause the unnies to screams and Halmeoni just laugh. "Let's eat now unnies so we can have fun later and we can swim too" Heiran said as we stood up.