Chapter 8

Zai's POV

Finally after a month of busy schedule we can finally film again. We're both here in the living cuddling with each other. "Do we have a food left? I'm hungry.." I said and she stand up to check. "No more.. Shall we go shopping Heiran-ah..." She said and I nod.

I love it when she calls me by name. I forbid anyone to call me by my name. Just my nickname RanRan. We go outside and go to the convenience. "What shall we buy?" I ask her as I push the cart around the aisle.

"Vegetables and fruits first.. Then we'll go for the meat later.. After that Snacks.." She said and I just follow her around. I'm checking whatever she's putting inside incase she didn't check it properly. We are now in the snacks section.

"Oh, Wait for me here.. Just pick some good snacks Heiran-ah.." I didn't ask more question and pick some snacks that we'll both like. My eyes darted to the chocolates and I get one. "Do you guys want some Coffee or any beverages?" I ask the camera man but they just shook their head.

I nod and wait for Tzuyu. "Look. Your favorite ice cream.." She cutely give me my ice cream. "You're so cute.. My turn to ask for a favor now.. Pay for this and wait for me there... I'll go get something.." I said and made all the camera man go with Tzuyu.

I'll buy some snacks for the camera man. I put everything I need in the basket and get Tzuyu her favorite snacks to munch. I pay for it and saw Tzuyu with the Cameraman. They looks like they're planning something.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask but Tzuyu was great on dodging question. "What did you buy?" I also didn't answer her. We walk back to our house and get everything to organize in our fridge.

When Tzuyu was taking a bath. I start to make her favorite food and bake some bread. I also bake some Molasses cookies for everyone. When I'm done Tzuyu came out of the bathroom meaning she take a while to finish her bath.

I set up the table and give a plastic full of cookies for the camera man. I also gave them some coffee and they thank me for that. "This almost taste like my Mom's dish.." She said and eat more. "The recipe is from your mother.. I ask for the recipe.." I said and she hug me.

"Thank you Heiran-ah.." She said and I just chuckle. "Not a problem.. Do you know my halmeoni is a big fan of yours.. Ever since we participated to this show.. She'll always ask me about you.." I said and she looks very interested..

"Omo,, I wanna meet your Halmeoni.." Her eyes sparkle and I just chuckle at her cuteness. "She wants to meet you too.." I said and she was so happy. "When.. I'm very excited.. I wanna visit your hometown.." She said and I just laugh at her.

"Maybe when we're not busy with so much schedules.." I said and she just pouts. "Next week we're not that busy. I even plan to go to Amusement park.. Let's go to your Hometown after the date.." She said and I nod.

"Hmm.. My schedule is thankfully clear next week.." I said as I look at my schedule on my phone. "I know I already ask your Manager unnie.. I'm so smart right?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah sure you are.. Hahaha.. Arasseo.. Can you wash this dishes Yoda.. While I take a bath.." We have finish our food minutes ago. "Yeah sure.." She then clean up while I freshen up my body. After I put on my fluffy pajama and hoodie.

She came in time since I just finish putting my hoodie. "Yah! You should've lock the door if you're changing.. Oh my gosh.." She's so cute and I just smile at her while she keeps on pouting. I look around the room and look at her again.

..

Tzuyu's POV

"Wae? Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?" My heart is beating so hard right now. She suddenly carry me and throw me to the mattress. Are we gonna do it? Like this? In front of the camera? Eh?

"What are you thinking you Pervert.." She's now beside me. "I was not thinking about something.. I just got flustered.." I reason out and she just chuckle at me. I'm now laying in her arms as her arms are on my waist.

"Aigoo.. I'm very tired.. Can I sleep first?" She said and I just nod. Her head was resting on the crook of my inhaling my scent. She admits that my scent are very comfortable and cozy. She even said that it smells like her mothers.

I just let her be since I also grow comfortable feeling with her head resting to my shoulders whenever we're beside to each other. Her long legs was out of the mattress and I take a picture of it. I post it in my SNS captioning 'Cute baby and her long legs'.

Fans grew crazy saying they'll have another episode to watch. The end is near since we just have 11 months left before we end the filming. I'll surely miss her warmth and comfort. Her long arms around my body made me feel so secure.

She's currently mumbling something in her sleep but I can't figure it out since it's a different language. I think Filipino? She said she's 50% Korean, 25% American and 25% Filipino. Her mom is an Fil-am.

She also admits she hates dolls, or any human like stuffs. She's afraid of Haunted house since she doesn't like ghost and scary things. We'll go to this amusement park that has a haunted house. The reviews are good.

They said that it's really scary inside and it feels surreal. We'll go there to know her reaction. We'll just have to wait and see for it. Good thing she'll have a clear schedule and also that's why we'll go back to her hometown after.