Chapter 6

Zai's POV

"You're the first person outside my company to know this.." I said and sat up straight. "I have a sad story inside me but that made me who I am today.." I said and look at her. She's just looking at me and tell me to go on.

"I was born in Canada. My English name is Zai Woo but my Korean name is Woo Heiran.. I live in the Philippines for about 6 years and fly here in Korea when I'm 8. My father died while protecting me and my mom.."

"It's an accident that I lost both of my parents in our house. Robbers sneak in and my dad fought with them but they shoot him. My mother she protected me until the police came. Locking me in the cabinet..."

"She protected me till her last breath. Police and Ambulance came in late.. I've lost them. My grandparents raise me since then. I train in SM Entertainment.. When I was about 10 years old.. Debuted in the age of 15 as a soloist.."

"My grand father died from old age when I was 16 and I was very devastated that time.. My parents dream for me was to be an artist so they can watch me in the television.. My grandparents are supportive of me.."

"Sadly my Grandfather left me first.. My grandmother on the other hand continue to support me.. She's the last relative I have from my father's side. My grand mother is a funny person she have a very warm heart.. She always help the ones in need.."

"Ever since my debut. She was buying and collecting everything about me.. I'm very thankful for them for supporting me nonstop.. She said that I always make her proud that's why I continue to do things I always do.."

"The unnies and oppas from SM. They didn't made me feel alone. Whenever someone was bullying me.. Irene unnie always come to the rescue.. She always said that she's my mother and protect me.."

"They always hang out with me.. Some even said that I was able to debut because of them.. Sometimes I think it's true but it's not. They're the ones that train me to be successful so it's all thanks to their guide, support, love and words.."

"Yeah.. That's the summarization of my life... How about you?" I didn't cry while telling my story. I was smiling ear to ear. "That's sad.. You're so brave.." I laugh at her cuteness and she too tells me her story.

The camera was rolling. We turn off the camera when we are done getting to know each other. "I'm now comfortable around you.. It feels good to know something about you.. Jagii.." Tzuyu unnie said and I just laugh at her.

We sleep in the couch and I grab some blankets from the cabinet. Laying beside each other while watching the movie continues to go on. She fell asleep first and I just watch her sleeping I peck her forehead before turning the TV off and also to sleep.

..

3rd POV

"Oh my gosh, They're so cute.. No wonder we receive so many request to make them a couple.. Did you see how Zai jump up and down when she saw a bug.." The emcee said and the other one just chuckle.

"They're.. the way Tzuyu looks at Zai is full of admiration.. Zai's story was so sad.. The way she smiles bring warm feeling to her fans.. I never knew that her story will be so sad.." The other emcee said.

"We've been thankful.. That's their first episode.. From their individual photoshoot, to their couple shoot, wedding, eating with the both company, shopping and grocery together, moving in and them getting to know each other.." The first Emcee said.

"They're fans will love the first episode. Now even I am curious on how their episodes will look like.. I'm a fan now of this couple.." The second emcee said. "Now.. Let's take a look at the next couple shall we..."

..

Tzuyu's POV

My phone has been ringing and I look for it only to be met by Zai's face. "Good Morning Yoda.. You're phone is ringing nonstop.." she said in her morning voice. "Good morning too Jagi.. You're voice is so sexy.." I said and blush.

"I know.. Let's start our first morning together.. What do you want for breakfast Yoda?" She said as she stretch. Her shirt lifted up with her movements. I grab her shirt "Yah, You shouldn't give fan service early in the morning.." I said and she just laugh at me.

"Arasseo Yoda-ssi.. Let's wash our faces first.." She said and pull me to the bathroom. She put some head band in my head and to hers too. We wash our faces then prepare our breakfast together. "Your dish really taste so good.." I said as I munch my food.

"Hahahaha, really? It's true then.. I thought the unnies and oppas just tell it to me so I won't feel bad.." She said and munch her food. "No, It really taste good.. Better than the unnies food.." I said and she just laugh at me..

"Arasseo.. Eat more then... Here say ahh.." I blush but still do what she wants to do. I take a bath first as she do the dishes. After me she also wash up. She's now on her hoodie and shorts. We're now in the balcony looking at the beautiful view of Seoul.

"I have a gift from you Jagi.. Wait for me.. I'll get it.." I said and ran to the kitchen getting her ice cream sandwich. I hand her one and she was so happy. "Omo.. Thank you.. I really love this ice cream.." She said as she hug me.

She began to eat like a kid and I just laugh at her. "You really love Ice cream?" I ask her and she nods cutely. We spend the day cuddling in the sofa and eating food delivery since she's lazy to cook. It's a good thing that she's my partner.