Back At Home

Billy POV:

After I left Hoppers cabin yesterday night, I was going home. I wanted my dad and Susan to know that I'm alive. On my way home I thought about Max. I'm so grateful that she said she would forgive me, even if she can't forgive me right now.
Of course I also noticed that she was bruised up and had some cuts over her body, but I decided not to ask her about that in front of everyone else. I know that she doesn't like to show her feelings in front of others. Maybe my behavior the last years towards her is one of the reasons she's hiding her feelings. I can totally understand that, I did it a lot too. My father taught me to do so. I was never allowed to show another emotion but respect. Otherwise he got kinda angry.

I've been so lost in my thoughts that I almost walked past my house. I walked up the front steps and knocked on the wooden door. I heard some steps inside and then the door was opened by Susan. When she saw me, she gasped loudly.

"Oh thank God Billy, you're ok. We thought you were dead. Where have you been?" she asked me with sorrow in her voice.

"Yea I'm sorry Susan, I-" I was cut off by my dad bursting in the living room.

"Oh yeah you better be sorry, son. I've waited for your return for months now, where have you been! You were supposed to take care of Max. And you know what? Not even that are you capable of. You're a worthless pice of shit, you're not my son! Your sister went missing about a week ago because you can't take care of her! " he shouted at me as tears streamed down my cheeks. Wait, so Max went missing? I definitely need to catch up later. I hadn't cried in front of him in years. I felt rage rising inside of me.
He raised his fist and tried to hit me, but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my back. He crashed on the floor, head first. I was surprised by my strength, I never thought that I could flip my own dad over. He stood up, walked to the front door and slammed it shut while walking out.

"I gotta go after him to make sure he's okay. What has just gotten into you?" Susan said and walked after my dad hurriedly.

After Susan left I took a look at the house. Near the kitchen the wallpaper was scattered. On the ground was a broken beer bottle and a few blood drops were also there. What the hell happened here? I went upstairs to my room which was completely destroyed. My CDs were scattered all around the room and my furniture was out of place. My dad probably took his anger issues out in my room. I shakes my head and made my way over to Max's room. It didn't looked better than mine. Her clothes layed on the ground and there was a hole in the wall. I guess either Max or Neil banged against the wall til it had a hole in it. On Max's bed were some bloody tissues and a little box to be found. I opened the box and gasped when I saw what was in there. There were several glass shards, stained in blood. What the hell did she do to herself? Was this because of me?

I went back to the living room where the TV played the news. There were 4 more bodies found in the forest. They were all ripped apart just like the other ones only one day ago. Something was going on in Hawkins again, no one could deny it. But this time I will help the kids instead of the monster.

Will POV:

I was at home sitting on my bed and listening to 'The Clash' when that familiar feeling hit me again. A shiver went down my spine and goosebumps raised over my body as I felt like it would go down in a rollercoaster. My mom came into my room with a sad expression.

"Will hone, they found four more bodies in the woods. Did you get that weird feeling again?"

"Yes, actually I have that feeling right now. Something from the upside down must be near. Dustin thinks that it's the displacer beast. That's a dnd creature wich is similar to a cat." I answered.

"Does he know how to kill that beast?"

"No, but we gotta do something before more people get killed. It has to stop."

_______________________________________
That's a wrap on chapter 12. It's kinda short...but you'll have to live with it I guess. Im not quite sure who I'm gonna ship(Elmax or Lumax). Please tell me what you would like.
Word count is 796