Chapter 5

* NSFW in this chapter! *

Today was never a good idea to go to school.

Len regretted he didn't take a sick leave.

The thoughts of Fukase holding him didn't go away; and seeing him now in the same classroom would not help the situation.

The blonde failed to focus on his lectures; his eyes were constantly focusing on the redhead from time to time.

Surely Fukase wasn't dumb; he noted Len's noticing and met his sky blue eyes several times.

Len obviously turned his head away whenever Fukase looked back at him; he only wished that he was not blushing... But the heat he felt emitting from his cheeks once again reminded him he was really nervous.

"..." The redhead decided to ignore the gaze at first; but the attention Len gave was too hard not to notice.

Now what?

Fukase then realized Len's ears were all red; like the blonde was a weak prey being caught.

Then there was the lunch time bell, and people began moving themselves towards the cafeteria.

The crimson boy did the same; and again he could feel Len locking eyes on him.

Now that's interesting.

Fukase ordered a club sandwich with sauce; he took a seat which was near the window. And not to his surprise, Len also grabbed a seat that was not far away from him.

"Oi Len~ What do you wanna eat?" Miku asked cheerfully.

"Ah... Maybe pasta? Oh don't forget my banana milkshake please!" Len joked around before shifting his eyes to the redhead again.

"Sure!"

"... Ah sh*t" Fukase took a bite from his sandwich, he accidentally bit it a bit too hard and some white sauce got squeezed out, leaving a white spot on his right cheek.

Then Fukase noticed something.

Len blushed.

The blonde blushed with excitement on his eyes.

"..." To test if his theory was right, Fukase got rid of the white sauce from his cheek with his thumb, then purposely licked the sauce off it slowly.

Len blushed more; as if he was aroused.

... Fun.