Chapter 6

* Sorry for the long wait, everyone. Not to lie, I was having writer's block and wasn't sure how to continue my stories; plus my work is always intense. But I hate leaving my stories undone, so I'll try my best to update them one by one. For now I decided to update this story first because this has my attention. *

*** NSFW and sensitive content in this chapter ***

"Len, when is the due date of the Japanese assignment again?" Rin asked.

"..."

"Len?"

"..."

"Hey! Len!"

"W-what???" Len finally reacted to his sister and looked puzzled. "What did you say?"

Rin sighed while shaking her head. "Seriously, you have been strange lately, what's up?"

Len looked away, trying to sound casual as possible. "I'm fine..."

Surely the blonde isn't ok.

Fukase's image has been in his head ever since.

The way the redhead touched him; teased him...

As embarrassing as how it felt, it was also amazing as hell.

Len wished to be touched like that again.

Len wished to be touched by Fukase, AGAIN.

"... No way!" Len escaped a few words from his mouth unintentionally; making Rin looked back with a confuse look.

"Huh?"

"Oh, I mean, I'm going out for a walk." The short boy grabbed his stuff and opened the front door.

"This late? We have school tomorrow!"

Len only nodded back before he locked the door and waved his hand for a taxi; he knew exactly where he wanted to go.

"... Please stop here." As the blonde recognized the eye-catching sign the bar was hanging, he paid for the taxi fee and left the car.

This is the best gay bar in town.

The blonde opened his bag and put on a wig before entering the bar; he couldn't risk meeting someone he knew there, or letting anyone recognizing him.

Len sat down and went for a drink; he needed something to refresh his mind.