Chapter 2

Seemingly not care that others were peeking at him with admiration, Fukase turned his head and focuses on the view outside; he was sitting at the back right next to a big window, he liked his seat.

"Ummm... H-Hi..." A girl shyly approached Fukase. "My name's Una... And you're Fukase?"

Fukase only looked at the girl a few seconds before he nodded.

"You... don't talk much, do you?"

"... Why should I?"

The girls gasped in excitement again learning just how deep and sexy Fukase's voice was.

Fukase returned his focus back to the view and slightly touched the golden earring on his left ear; he just wanted to enjoy the quietness.

As girls kept surrounding Fukase, the gang not too far away couldn't stop exchanging conversations.

"So what is this situation?" Rin still could not believe at what she saw. "Fukase's hot now?"

"I know right? He used to look different... But now those scars made him look manly, and his body figure... I bet he has been doing gym..." Gumi blushed a little as she peeks.

"..." Len has no words; he knew people change; but he never expected one can change this dramatically. "... Do you think he remember us?"

"... Who knows..."

It was only the first day and Fukase has already got everyone's attention.

Len sighed as he took out his backpack from his locker and was ready to leave; he was having a club activity today so he stayed rather late at school; Rin and Gumi already went home.

"Ah... today's just... oh!" Len's water bottle slipped from his backpack and was rolling on the floor; just when the blonde wanted to bend and pick up the bottle, someone already did it for him. "Oh, thank you...!!!"

It was no one but Fukase.

"F-Fukase!!!" Len's heart just skipped a beat.

"... Yea?" Fukase replied coldly.

"Do... Do you remember me? I'm-"

"Len Kagamine, I know."

The two fell into an awkward silence; it was Fukase who spoke first.

"Are you taking back your bottle or what?" The redhead asked while still holding Len's bottle.

"Oh right! S-Sorry!!!"

"Um." Fukase was about to leave, but Len pulled him back. "???"

"I-I meant it!!! I'm sorry, Fukase!"

Len bowed to the crimson boy; his body was shaking and he sounded like he was scared, but Len knew he just had to make things right. "I'm... really sorry..."

Before Len realized, teardrops began to fall to the ground from his big blue eyes.

But there was no reply.

"Umm..." Len blinked hard and kept on bowing, he has no courage to look up to the redhead just yet.

"... I don't care."

"H-Huh?" Len finally stood up and looked straight at Fukase.

"I said I don't care." Fukase repeated. "Now stop sobbing like a baby."

"But... But I-"

The redhead ignored the blonde and walked away.