Chapter 3

* NSFW in this chapter!

Even though deep inside he wasn't in a nice mood, Fukase was very good at hiding his feelings.

He has been heartless since he was little; he learned to not expose himself to public.

Despite that he went from being called as a "freak" to an attractive person, he remains very careful towards people that approaches him.

He didn't care if he was good-looking now; he only trained his body so that no one would dare to bully him. He got himself ear piercing just because he felt like it.

He didn't care about Len's apology because he never really cared. Really.

But seeing the blonde crying like that made him feel weird.

Honestly, he never thought of Len saying sorry to him like that. Why would he do that?

"... Oh, Fukase!"

Fukase looked up as he walks up to the stairs and saw Moke waiting at his apartment front door. The redhead's eyes soften by seeing the dark-haired boy.

"Hey."

"How's your first day of school?"

"Nah, nothing special." Fukase shrugged and patted Moke's head. "And yours?"

"It was fine..." Moke blushed a little by Fukase's action, and the redhead saw that clearly in his eyes.

"... Come inside." Fukase unlocked the door and welcomed Moke into his apartment.

There are only a few people that Fukase would allow into his place.

Arsloid, Luka-san... And Moke.

Fukase met Moke after he moved to a different country; the clever boy was his father's business partner's son.

Due to their parents' relationship, Fukase gets to meet Moke a lot. And Moke was always so kind to him, unlike Len.

It took Moke some time, but it was on a hot summer day, that Fukase finally decided to smile at Moke.

And Moke would never forget just how handsome Fukase looked that day.

The day that the redhead had stolen his heart.

Perhaps Moke has been in love with Fukase ever since they were young; that doesn't really matter.

Moke never really confessed to Fukase, but as the two grew older, their relationship became more and more unclear.