Chapter 9

"Umm..."

Len was breathing uneasily; he did not expect Fukase to suddenly kiss him! Even so, the blonde kisses back softly and shut his eyes tight; he wasn't sure how to face the redhead now.

"..." Fukase narrowed his eyes as he continues kissing Len; this didn't feel bad...

As the crimson boy pulled the small blonde closer, the more fragile he felt Len's body was.

Fukase then traced his fingers along Len's shiny hair... Then he saw the bruises on Len's neck...

That was the point when the redhead stopped his actions and threw his head back a little; what was he even doing to Len right now?

"... Fukase?" Len asked unsurely; he felt like his lips were burning by the kisses they just exchanged.

"... I'll order pizza, you should take a bath."

The redhead simply replied without looking at the blonde and walked away to grab his phone.

"O-Okay..."

Feeling a bit disappointed, Len obeyed Fukase and leave the living room.

Complicated thoughts kept hitting Len during his bath, he couldn't stop thinking about Fukase!

And the way Fukase kissed him... that felt amazingly great!!!

Len could not explain the reason, but even after his long bath, he still felt Fukase's scent all over him.

Which he like, very very much.

On the other hand, during Len's bath, Fukase quickly ordered themselves food and dialed to one particular person.

"Fukase! How are you?" It was his brother, Arsloid.

"Hey Ars, since you're a professional psychologist... There's something I need to ask you..."

Fukase took his time to explain Len's situation to Arsloid, and made sure the blonde wouldn't hear his conversation over the bath.

"Geez... Len has gone through hell..." Arsloid said in a very worried tone. "That was a really painful experience, Fuka."

"... I know, and now he just won't leave my house; won't talk nor get close to anyone... except me." Fukase frowned. "What can I do to kick him out of the house as soon as possible while making sure he'll be fine on his own?"

Arsloid sighed a little before he continues his words. "... You are the only one who can help him, Fuka. He only trusts you now; you have to help him."