Chapter 4

"S-Senpai... Please accept my letter!"

"..."

Small giggles were heard in the hallway and Len with his friends turned their heads to see what's up.

A junior student was handing out a love letter to Fukase.

A male student.

Len widen his eyes and stoned by the scene.

"Whoa, guess the new man sure is getting all kinds of attention." Len's friend jokingly said.

"Do you think Fukase's gonna slap him?" Another friend asked.

Len frowned a little by his friends' words; he didn't like what they were saying.

Slowly, Fukase reached out his hand and took the letter, the redhead could tell that the junior boy was really nervous.

"... It was a bad idea to confess here, you know." Fukase said calmly.

"I uh... I'm sorry..." The boy blushed hard; he finally realized everyone was staring the two.

"... I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment."

The boy looked down to the floor, feeling depressed. "I understand..."

"But I appreciate your effort and courage, thank you."

The boy looked up once again, and much to his surprise, Fukase shown him a warm smile, it was quick and light, but the redhead did smile.

"S-Senpai...!!!"

"Now go back to your classroom, class is about to begin." Fukase brushed the boy's hair gently.

The boy nodded with pink face and leave. After he left, people began gossiping.

"Wait what he's super nice to him?!"

"He doesn't seem to be disgusted by it... Is he into guys too?!"

Girls and boys kept whispering to each other, but Fukase couldn't care less; he simply walked back to his classroom and sat down, his eyes always focus on the view outside.

Len went back to the classroom as well and peeked at Fukase from time to time.

Th blonde has so many questions for him.

Fukase was a mysterious man.

Len couldn't help but keep thinking of the redhead the entire day.

He remembered the boy was always quiet, that was the first reason why Len picked him as his target when they were kids.

Plus Fukase has weird face, at least in the past... Now he's a hot thing that everyone wants.

"Oh man..." Len sighed heavily as he arrived home after a long day of school.

He noticed no one was at home just yet.

Something was up inside the blonde.

"... I'm back?" Len raised his voice and waited. He needed to make sure no one's at home at the moment.

Confirming he was the only person around, Len walked into his room and turned on his laptop, he bitten his lip as he typed the web address he was about to browse.

A porn site.

But to be exact, it was a male to male porn site.

As the blonde watch the video he selected, burning desire filled his body and he was all fired up.

That's right, Len was secretly homosexual.

He found this out about two years ago, but never revealed to anyone, including his parents and his sister Rin.

Besides, his friends often make fun of such sexual orientation people, there was no way he would be honest to them.

Moving his hand, Len closed his eyes and began his imagination.

He imagined someone holding him, entering him, and owning him with strength...

Then Fukase's face appeared.

"What the?!" Len opened his eyes right away and noted the sticky things on his hand.

... Did he just release himself while thinking of Fukase?

No way...

"Aaaahh I'm going insane...!!!" Len screamed with frustration; he didn't want to be like this.

After knowing how much Fukase hated and hates him, how could he have such fantasy towards this man? The man whom he has been bullied in the past?