Chapter 10

It didn't take long before everyone knew Len was now living with Fukase.

First of all, Len informed Rin about it; and Rin told Miku and Gumi.

The girls had a big mouth.

They never intentionally spread the news; they just couldn't stop mentioning it. That's why people eventually knew.

Good thing Rin still kept the biggest part on her own: That Len was sexually abused and he could go nowhere except Fukase's home.

"What exactly happened to Len, Fukase?" Gumi finally asked after school was over. "Can we go visit him today?"

Fukase rolled his eyes once again and gave Rin a dead stare before replying to Gumi. "NO. How many times do I have to say it? And I'm only telling this one more time, Len was badly beaten by some random stranger and he needs some rest."

"But howcome Len decided to live with you all of a sudden?" Miku pouted her face, which made Fukase felt even more annoyed.

"I saved him; now Len's having a trauma and he talks to no one but me. I am forced to help him and let him stay with me. Please, stop asking."

"... Fukase, we care about Len." Rin was fed up by Fukase's attitude. "Don't be this rude."

"Need me to remind you your dear brother is living with me and totally relies on me now?" The crimson boy shrugged. "I can kick him out right away, yet I let him stay, after what he... and YOU GUYS did to me in the past, now, am I still considered rude?"

The question made all girls speechless; they felt defeated.

"Now excuse me, I have to go to the grocery store and cook dinner because your god damn brother cannot cook at all."

Before Fukase began leaving, he pulled Rin aside, far enough for Miku and Gumi unable to hear their conversation.

"N-Now what?" Rin wasn't sure what Fukase wants.

"... About Len's sexual abuse..." Fukase whispered quietly. "Don't you dare tell anyone about it; unless you want your brother to commit suicide."

Rin was surprised by the tall male's words. "For sure I won't tell! I care about Len! He is my brother!"

"Then you better watch your big mouth, for you have already let everyone know about him living with me."

The redhead gave Rin one last stare before he headed to the grocery store.

"..."

Rin felt complicated; she definitely hated Fukase's attitude, but the crimson boy was indeed helping Len, and even seriously reminded herself again to be careful when mentioning Len to others.