Chapter 11

"Who is he?"

The redhead sighed heavily; he has had enough of this question already... Asked by two different boys.

After ensuring Len that he would be back in just a minute, Fukase took Moke outside to explain the whole situation.

Moke was not happy, Fukase could tell.

"Fuka, who is-"

"He's Len Kagamine." The crimson boy tried his best to keep his temper. "He's my classmate."

"... And you let him enter your house?" Moke frowned. "... You... like him?"

That question made Fukase chuckled a little; having a crush on Len would almost be a miracle to him. For Len has been bullied him all the time in the past.

It would almost be a miracle.

Almost.

"Ah... No?"

The dark-haired boy disliked the answer; it sounded like Fukase wasn't being serious now, and it seems like there was a tiny hesitation within.

"... You won't let me enter your house that easily... it took me years to achieve that..."

"..."

The redhead wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't dating Moke, but their relationship was complicated, and surely he didn't want to lose Moke.

"... Come here."

Fukase gently pulled Moke into his arms and embraced him; the small boy's body felt so fragile, so does his heart.

"Len has gone through something horrible... I can't tell you the details, but he needs my help, that's all."

"What kind of help are you giving him anyway?" Moke softened a little by the crimson boy's hug.

"... A sense of security, I guess." Fukase stroked Moke's hair. "I'm the only one who could help him since I saved him from a terrible attack, so he totally relies on me now."

Moke bitten his lips; he was still full of uncertainty. But again, he knew he couldn't ask for too much, after all he was aware that Fukase didn't admit anything about their subtle relationship.

"Ok then. If that's all you can say, I believe you."

The redhead stepped back, looking at Moke with a smile on his face. "I know you do. Now, want me to drive you home?"

"... It's ok, I can go home myself."

A sound of disappointment could be heard in Moke's words.