Intro

"Oh god! What's wrong with your eye? That's so weird!"

"Your scars... they scare me..."

"Haha! Freak!"

The redhead kid remained emotionless as the blonde twins and a green-haired girl kept teasing him; he no longer cares what others said about him.

"Len! Rin! Gumi! You guys are terribly rude! Apologize!" Being their big sister, Luka made sure to teach the kids a good lesson.

"Meh... But that's the truth! He is indeed strange!" Young Len never understood just how hurtful these words coming from his mouth could be.

"Len, quit it!" Luka sat down next to the redhead and smiled. "I'm sorry, Fukase-kun... But you're beautiful the way you are, plus you're smart, don't ever look down to yourself, okay?"

"..." Small Fukase only nodded in return; he has been listening to the same words over and over since kindergarten; and the teasing were all the same anyway, he learned to shut himself from others, and accepted the fact that not everyone would take him as who he is. "My brother's here to pick me up, good bye, Luka-san..."

"Oh, Fukase..."

Luka watched as Arsloid arrived to the primary school; he waved to Luka. They both went to the same secondary school but in different class.

"Hi Arsloid! Ah, Fukase would you mind waiting for just a bit longer? I have something to talk to your brother!" Luka smiled back, and pulled Arsloid to a side while Fukase just stands and wait.

"What is it, Luka?" Arsloid blinked his eyes.

"Please take good care of your brother, he's such a precious kid..."

"I know. That's why we're moving away."

"Y-You are???" Luka widen her eyes. "You never told me?"

"Sorry... It was a quick decision." Arsloid frowned a little and scratched his neck. "We just want Fukase to have a normal life, you know... He doesn't deserve this... If it weren't the car accident years ago, he would..."

Arsloid stopped talking as his heart ached; he felt like he wanted to cry. Fukase was his dearest brother.

"Oh Arsloid..." Luka hugged her friend. "Just... Good luck, okay? Keep in touch?"

"Keep in touch, my friend." Arsloid patted on Luka's shoulder and took Fukase's small hand. "C'mon bro, let's go home."

"Bye bye loser!!!" Len yelled and waved to Fukase, whom didn't turn his head back.

Little did Len knew, that was the last time he saw Fukase.

And he would never expect, that this boy would later mean the whole world to him.