Chapter 7

Slowly and carefully, Len stepped into Fukase's apartment. He took his time to look around everything; he wasn't sure what's going on now.

"... Bathroom is the second room on the right." Fukase sat down to his couch without giving a look at Len.

"O-Okay..."

The redhead turned on the TV once he heard the shower was on; Len must be taking his bath.

Fukase groaned and sighed; he didn't know what to do after bringing Len to his place.

He hates Len, why would he bring him back to his home in the first place?

But, he just couldn't leave the small blonde in the alley with torn off clothes and hurtful expressions on his face.

Afterall, what Len just experienced was awful. Even Fukase feels bad for him.

"H-Huh..." Len finished his shower and walked to the crimson man, he was thinking of the right words to say. "T-Thank you for bringing me back, Fukase..."

"... That was-" The redhead cut-off his words when he saw Len wearing his shirt and nothing else. "... What the hell?"

"H-Hey don't get the wrong idea!!!" Len almost screamed out his lungs with massive embarrassment. "I tried to wear your shorts, ok?! But it won't fit and this shirt is big enough to cover what needs to be covered so..."

"... You look like you're wearing a long dress."

"Not my intention!"

Fukase paused for a moment as this was his first time seeing Len with his hair down; he looked kinda... cute?

"... Anyway." Something has caught the redhead's attention more. Fukase lightly touched the bruise on Len's neck. "Does it still hurt?"

Len blushed a little before answering. "Y-Yes..."

"... You're crazy, you know that, right?"

Fukase gave the blonde a glass of water. "What were you even thinking?"

"... I was confused." Len sat down and took a sip. "... This didn't go as I planned..."

That made Fukase laughed a bit. "Plan? What plan? A plan for you to get r-"

The tearful look on Len's face made Fukase speechless; the redhead heavily sighed. "Whatever, I won't mention that anymore."

"... Why are you being so nice and mean to me at the same time?" Len asked; he was still very surprised that Fukase took him home.

"I was only being logical." Fukase shrugged. "For sure you ain't gonna go home looking all beaten up; Rin would definitely have questions. But at the same time you need a place to stay, and I appeared at the right timing, so I had no choice but to take you home."