seventeen | secret's out

"come on! if we're late we won't get a proper view and will be left to stand on the floor!"

uraraka held my hand, pulling me through the crowd of people that were heading into the gym doors.

"finally!"

she never stopped yanking  on my arm, leading us to the very top of the bleachers where we could get a good view of everything.

the cheerleaders were on the floor doing their usual warmups and everyone started to crowd into the gym.

"who do you think will be nominated king and queen?"

honestly i wasn't even paying attention to the flyers that were posted around the whole school, covering up most of the significant wall space.

"i really don't know, aren't they usually like really popular?"

only seniors could run for prom king and queen, those were the rules.

i also still couldn't believe that it was friday and still no sign of my journal or shinsou for that matter.

"don't forget to vote me for prom queen!"

camie talked into the microphone that she basically ripped from the principals hand.

"now, on a different note, i would like to share a few words,"

at this point i was annoyed by her voice, but luckily this day would soon be over and i would be able to go home.

"this person, let's just say that he has a secret,"

upon further examination camie was holding my journal. her glossy red painted finger nails held it with ease, but panic started to rush through me as i knew what she was about to do.

"he embarrassed me, so it turned into a game of revenge."

she opened the journal, immediately flipping to the very back.

well this was it. the whole school will soon know my big secret, worst of all uraraka will soon know.

"keeping a secret from your best friend is tough and i'm scared how she will react,"

camie made a pouty face towards everyone in the gym and even went as far as changing her tone of voice before continuing on.

"i mean, to tell her that i'm in love with her brother? she's going to freak out and not in the good way, another thing is...we kissed."

uraraka was confused as to what was going on as well as everyone else in the bleachers, until she finished it all off with a big bang.

"izuku is in love with katsuki, isn't that so sweet?"

camie closed the journal and threw it onto the gym floor, sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

everyone in the gym started to uproar with whispering to one another and i couldn't take it anymore.

"izu—"

uraraka whispered lowly to me and before she could continue i grabbed my backpack and worked down out of the bleachers,  running through the gym's doors as everyone looked at me. i felt ashamed and embarrassed in myself, tears began to prick the corners of my eyes and i ran through the long halls; wiping the tears that already began to travel down my cheeks.

___

- 498 words

i didn't even get to have a prom 😭 i literally bought a dress and everything—

also i apologize if this chapter was so shit..i am not really proud of it 😭 but i tried!

as always thank you so so much for reading! next chapter i will do better on! i promise! 🥺💗

also pardon the mistakes the are probably scattered around in this chapter! 🥰💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 18