four | dirty little secret

unknown number : MMS

unknown number : thought u might need this since you cant seem to keep ur eyes to urself

i looked over the message over and over again along with the photo attached to it.

sitting at the dinner table examining the image was dangerous because at any given moment my mother could walk behind me and look at it herself!

here on my phone screen was a shirtless katsuki, basking in his glory.

the photo was cropped from his mouth down. his arm stuck out to take the photo, tongue out, and a pair of drumsticks were grasped in his hand.

i nearly choked on my sprite when the sound of my mom's footsteps came behind me and i quickly slammed my phone face down on the table.

after dinner i immediately ran back into my room, feeling flustered and anxious about if he was going to respond if i didn't.

maybe if i don't respond he'll leave me alone!

then my phone vibrated in my hand.

kat 💥🔪 : r u gonna fucking respond ?

as much as i don't want to i just can't ghost him! he messaged me first after all.

izu 🌱💚 : do you have the right number? who is this?

i was playing dumb at this point, but a few seconds later my phone vibrated again.

kat 💥🔪 : r u a dumbass ? its katsuki

izu 🌱💚 : why did you send that photo?! and how did you get my number?!

kat 💥🔪 : y r u asking such stupid fucking questions for ?

izu 🌱💚 : uh because believe it or not some people get weirded out when they receive a shirtless photo of a dude?

kat 💥🔪 : what u dont like it or somethin ? and sis doesn't know how to lock her phone when she just leaves it lying around

secretly i did save the photo of him, how could i not?!

do you ever just sit and stare at a photo, taking in every little small detail, examining it to the fullest?

yeah, that's what i am doing.

some the wood has been worn down close the the tips of the drumsticks.

his body really is amazing

kat 🔪💥 : r ya gonna fucking answer ? yes or no ?

izu 🌱💚 : yes...? it's nice

kat 🔪💥 : its nice ?

i could hear his scoff through the texts! you don't think that was ever possible, but it is!

kat 🔪💥 : clearly its more than fucking nice since you were eye fucking me earlier today but between me and you this'll be our dirty little secret

i doubt he's going to ever let the incident go...

sorry for any mistakes! hope this was an exceptional chapter!

thank you for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

Chapter 5  →