one | sex god

"i honestly don't see how everyone swoons head over heals for my brother,"

uraraka stared at the swarm of girls that crowded a blonde boy. he had a smirk plastered onto his face and if you happen to look closer his neck was covered in hickeys.

"it's disgusting honestly. you try and do homework when all you can hear from across the hall is 'daddy harder' and—"

the bubbly brunette beside me fake moaned making me cringe slightly.

"okay! okay,"

i hushed her immediately, not wanting the whole school's attention onto us.

"i get it." I laughed at her, hugging my books and journal closer to my chest.

katsuki bakugo, senior, and not to mention a total sex god!

not that i would ever admit it to uraraka! we were best friends i could never date her older brother! that would be just flat-out weird, they're related!

as if he couldn't get any hotter he had an undercut, showing off his industrial ear piercing.

the blonde had an amazing body! ( from what i hear around the school ) sometimes girls would sneak into the boy's locker room, just to sneak peeks at him.

i don't just carry my journal around for nothing, i jot down notes about the devilish blonde boy. in the back of my journal you may or may not find little hearts doodled with our first initials in them.

i like to examine! it's nothing like other people do, such as sneaking pictures of him and hanging them in their room. that's a borderline stalker!

although multiple rumors are going around about the blonde, some even say he has a secret tattoo that no one knows about.

oh, how i would love to find out if that rumor is true or not—

"izu!"

uraraka snapped me out of my thoughts, making me jump slightly.

"i asked if you were coming over after school?"

she tilted her head to the side, confused that i haven't answered yet.

"oh, yeah!"

i gave her a small smile, continuing our walk to biology.

"good! that means we can walk together!"

a little gasp escaped past her lips.

"and,"

she nudged my shoulder, wriggling her eyebrows.

"the football players are playing today, if we're lucky shoto might be practicing!"

quick pause! introducing shoto todoroki, he's a jock. and uraraka thinks i have a crush on him.

i mean yeah, he's cute, but he isn't katsuki?

"yeah, i guess you're right."

i gave a fake smile towards her. it's going to be hard, hiding this secret from my best friend, but she can never know that i have the hots for her older brother.

first chapter! let me know what y'all think about this idea!

chapter 2 might come out today, not sure yet!

thank you for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ 🍪

— 🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 2 →