nineteen | show not tell

i pressed my fingers up against the blemished hickey that now disgusted me to no end.

how am i supposed to show my face at school now?

it was saturday evening and i was currently hidden away in my room like a little hermit crap not wanting to deal with anyone.

uraraka has messaged me a few times, making my phone ding. the messages just simply read:

ura 🌸✨ : hey...can we talk?

ura 🌸✨ : i am not upset at you 🥺 shinsou is such a jerk!🤬

ura 🌸✨ : just know that i'm here for you! 🥰

the notifications still remained on my lockscreen. then my phone dinged once more, expecting it to be ura.

kat 🔪💥 : come over we needa talk

kat 🔪💥 : parents and sis aren't home

my immediate thought was why the hell was he messaging me and then the further question was what did he want to talk to me about.

was this a good idea? for us to even see each other after everything that had went down? i certainly don't think so, but katsuki was hard headed.

with a sigh i simply responded to his message.

izu 🌱💚 : on my way

in the back of my mind i could sense this was a horrible idea. i walked down the stairs and into the living area where my mom sat on the couch, watching tv.

"i'm gonna meet up with uraraka, i'll be back later."

"be safe, please."

my mom gave me a weary look from the kitchen, her motherly instincts kicking in.

"i will."

i gave her a reassuring smile before heading out the door. i hadn't told her about the incident that had happened at school just yet. i didn't want to make her worry too much about me.

i sighed and continued to walk to uraraka's house, numerous text messages sent from katsuki asking me if i was almost there.

my fist was very hesitant to knock on the blonde's door. i was honestly too embarrassed and ashamed to even talk to him.

but i finally got the courage to knock, soon he stood in the door way wearing a black loose tank top and a pair of basketball shorts that hung loosely around his thin waist.

"what have i told you about staring?"

i could hear the smirk on his voice as he opened the door wider for me to walk in.

"s-sorry, where's everybody at?"

i questioned, not expecting him to even answer the question in the first place.

"they went out to have dinner and they won't be back for a couple of hours,"

i followed him further into the house, soon he lead me up the stairs and into his room.