eight | a dumbass kiss

when you think of all the embarrassing moments that could happen throughout your life you would probably come to the conclusions of:

1. falling in front of your crush

2. waving at someone who wasn't waving at you

3. getting caught talking to yourself.

but nothing comes close to eating a goddamn banana in front of someone.

like why have they gone and made bananas so sexual?

here i sat in uraraka's kitchen eating a banana, suffering from a headache and groaning wanting to beat my head against her kitchen table.

"sorry for not watching out for you. i regret not keeping that promise is there—"

i cut her off, finishing off the banana and walked to the trash can to throw away the peel.

"ura, it's fine i handled myself well, minus the fact that i literally poured alcohol on a girls head, that i didn't even know and now the whole school is going to talk about it for the rest of the semester,"

i winced and sat back down onto the chair, laying my head down onto the table. a small hand rubbed circles on my back.

"and to top it off someone spilt their drink on me."

i whined, my voice echoing against the table. i had changed into my regular clothes, leaving katsuki's on his bed after i had changed out of them.

of course i didn't want uraraka to get suspicious as to why the hell i was wearing her brothers clothes, making her think that we did something together.

my mind went back to what had happened with the kiss. i wanted it desperately again, but it made me sad when he pushed me off and just stormed out of the room like that.

also i noticed that the house was clean upon waking up, maybe it was a reason to clean up the house before their parents got home?

too much was running through my mind and it made my head throb even more.

"you whine too god damn much, can hear you from the fucking living room."

the deep voice made me jolt and pop my head up, but before i could apologize uraraka had butted in.

"he has a hangover, the least you could do is reach for the advil in the medicine cabinet."

the blonde did just that and even handed me a glass of apple juice.

when our eyes met it sent my stomach to do all types of flips and turns making me feel the need hurl onto the floor.

"your short ass couldn't reach for the damn thing? it's called getting a stool dumbass."

taking a sip from the juice and downing the pills i watched as the blonde walked out of the kitchen and probably up to his room.

"hey, imma go to the bathroom real quick."

the brunette beside me nodded her head reassuringly, patting my back once more and let me leave the kitchen.

i wasn't going to go to the bathroom, instead i found myself walking up the stairs to katsuki's room.

i knew this wasn't the smartest of ideas, but i wanted answers.

when i walked into the doorway he was already taking off his shirt and changing it into the one i wore from last night.

"h-hey,"

when i walked in he just looked at me intimidatingly as i twiddled my thumbs together, nervously.

"so about last night—"

a sigh came from the blonde and i knew he was annoyed.

"it was just a dumbass kiss, nothing more to it."

he rolled his eyes, laying on his bed and put his guitar in his lap, seemingly finding something to pass the time as i rambled useless words that meant nothing to him.

"y-yeah, but the words you said—"

"for fucks sake. i was drunk. don't take it personal or anything. i get that you have this little crush on me, but forget it. it's not going to happen."

that's where it hit home, making my heart throb in a hurtful way. his choice of words were very hurtful.

but that one sentence that rang through my mind kept repeating over and over in my head like a broken record, faintly playing.

"want to, so fucking bad, but—"

but what?

it led me to believe that he too shared the same feelings, but it just didn't make any sense.

last night it felt as if he wanted me in ways i never had been intimate with anyone else.

"but what did you want to do?"

he groaned at at the excessive question.

"like i said before i was drunk, now can you please get out of my room?"

i nodded, feeling sadness in the pit of my stomach. the thing is he didn't seem drunk or anything, did he?

in fact he seemed sober, probably having at least two drinks at the most, but drunk?

when i made it outside his room and closed the door, my body couldn't help but lean against it, overthinking more into the situation.

if he were drunk he would have been sluring wildly onto his speech, but he wasn't.

katsuki was hard to read, playing with my emotions and mind.

but that's how he was after all, he was my best friend's playboy of an older brother.

___

- 864 words

double update on two fanfics?? wowza i am on a role at 12:33am 😂

i hope it was exceptional. we are getting somewhere i can feel it. lmao

anywayss

would you like some juice? 🧃

can i also add that i despise water?? like ik i need it to survive, BUT LIKE it's so gross it has no flavor 😫

before y'all smart asses reply it tastes like water T-T

i just hate water oml

lmao thank you for readingg it means a lot to me 🥺💗 getting any feedback makes me happy and makes me continue on with any story i write lol thank you 💖

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 9