twenty two | eyes up here

I HAVE CHANGED IZUKU'S AGE TO 17 (junior) I AM WORKING ON EDITING THIS STORY AND THOSE PARTS ABOUT HIS AGE SLOWLY BUT SURELY! ❤️

"guess who cannot attend prom and got the 'prom queen' title snatch right from under her?"

i mean, was the question really that hard to answer?

"i guess camie."

i chuckled shutting my locker door before leaning my shoulder against it. the week went by ultimately well, despite the fact i had gotten some dirty looks from others. but i had—

"serves the bitch right."

a pair strong arms wrapped around my waist, excluding me from my thoughts and uraraka rolled her eyes at the boy who was nestling his head in my neck; peppering kisses on the skin.

"as much as i would love to third wheel, i gotta go find sho."

katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance, already wanting to flee the scene. uraraka and i exchanged goodbyes and she started heading to the metal double doors and out of the school.

"finally, i've got you all to myself."

i never expected katsuki to be the clingy type in a relationship, but yet here we are.

he grabbed my hand in his and we as well made our way out from the school and started our journey to his house.

"question,"

here i laid on his broad shirtless chest with his fingers gliding their way through my hair. i hummed in response, waiting for him to continue.

"do you still have that picture i sent you?"

i could hear the cockiness in his voice, he knew the picture still rested in the depths of my camera roll.

"um, i mean yeah."

i blushed fiercely at the husky chuckle that rumbled in his chest and when i looked up at his face there was a smirk on his face.

"you know,"

my eyes raked down his body and down to his short's waistband.

"i kinda like the fact that you gawk after me."

i was hardly listening to him because there on his hip bone was a splash of ink embedded into his skin.

was that? no, it can't be can it?

i wanted to discover more of his body, but then his hand gently grabbed my jaw making me look up again and away from his lower region.

"eyes up here,"

i huffed in annoyance and all he did was laugh at the way i was acting like a child.

"after prom."

he reassured me and we went back to talking about random topics that popped into our heads, enjoying each other's presence.

___

-429 words

ig this was a little filler chapter—

motivation is kicking my ass omgg 😭

but ya i decided to change the age of izuku because of personal reasons, hope everyone understands! 🥰

just one more chapter and this story will be completed lol.

sorry if this wasn't the best chapter..but i tried 😭 sorry for any mistakes!

thank you for reading! it means a lot to me! i am already starting on my next fic 🥰 i hope everyone will enjoy it! i am not giving out details tho 👀

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 23 →