eleven | polar opposites

"i don't see how he hasn't caught a fucking std yet."

shinsou laughed and when i looked at what he was talking about there katsuki was, what seemed to be flirting by the way he touched up on the other girl, up against a couple of lockers.

"you're his friend though?"

i pointed out, seeing the blonde boy move a strand of hair away from the random girl's face making her giggle.

"just because i'm his friend, doesn't mean i don't think he's an asshole."

did everyone else besides me hate katsuki? ( minus all the other girls he had slept with of course )

then our eyes met. in an instant he was ignoring the girl in front of him that was babbling about whatever and kept his eyes on shinsou and i, basically staring daggers into the back of his friend's head; possibly wanting to get away with murder.

just by the look on his face i could tell he was pissed off, but why?

he had no reason to be jealous over the sheer fact i was hanging out with another guy, when he's always up on other girls.

"so what do you say?"

i adverted my gaze from the blonde behind my shoulder and shook my head, coming back into reality from shinsou's voice.

"h-huh?"

the punk boy beside me laughed and played with the rings that rested upon his fingers, walking to where he was now in front of me; stopping me in my tracks.

"i asked if it would be cool if we grabbed a bite at the local diner before the game?"

"o-oh! of course!"

i smiled at him and he smiled back down at me, placing his hands into the black leather jacket he had wore. looking even closer i had noticed he was wearing a small amount of eyeliner that was smudged from him possibly wiping his eyelid. But he made it work.

everything about this boy was so much different than katsuki, scent, style, tone of voice.

he didn't smell of the familiar sandalwood scent i was oh so familiar with. instead he smelled of something sweeter of burnt sugary vanilla goodness with a hint of cigarettes that faintly seemed to seep into his clothes.

"good, can't wait."

then he slipped away, leaving with a smirk plastered onto his face.

it hadn't noticed we had already made it to my class until everyone was walking around me and into the classroom, annoyed by me standing right in the middle of the doorway.

___

- 422 words

i'm sorry if this chapter was absolute shit 😫 i was just wanting to make a little filler chapter before writing the next 😅

also i have a question for all of you!

how would y'all feel if i just popped in like a little random smut chapter that ofc went along with the plot? or is it too early for smut??

let me know lmao because i have a smut idea that i really wanna do 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

anywayss thank you so so much for reading!

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 12 →