two | lemonade

"he's such a hunk!"

uraraka was practically drooling over the sight of shoto.

surprisingly he was a junior, but he looked way older.

who wouldn't like to watch a shirtless sweaty guy run laps around a football field?

"we should really start heading over to your house. it's hot out here."

uraraka pouted, jutting out her bottom lip.

"yeah, you're right. who knows maybe if we're lucky my brother won't be home."

my stomach flipped, when she said that. now I was becoming nervous and anxious.

what do i even say if he talks to me?! i mentally groaned to myself at my stupid commentary in my head.

"why do you say that?"

i blurted out without even knowing.

"he got a drum set,"

uraraka and her brother hardly ever got along. ever since they were little all they ever did was fight and argue. i mean they were siblings, after all.

"so all you hear in the house is loud obnoxious music and clashing of cymbals."

"how does he know how to play the drums?"

eagerly, i wanted to know more.

"he took music class since freshman year, practicing and learning how to play. you're not falling for my brother are you?"

she snorted and immediately i blushed, but she asked the question like it was all a joke.

"n-no! why would i like him? after all he's a playboy, messing around with a lot of people and i don't want to catch any diseases!"

i lied and uraraka laughed hysterically at my response.

"i myself would have said fuckboy."

"playboy, fuckboy, same thing!"

we continued our walk to her house, and finally we made it.

it was a two story brick house with a bunch of flowers planted in the front of it and a swing rested on the porch.

immediately there was loud music that could be heard from outside. her parents weren't home yet, guessing they were still at work.

when she opened the door the music only got louder.

"I'll go tell him to turn it off! There's lemonade in the fridge, help yourself!"

she yelled over the loud music and headed up the wooden stair case.

i set my backpack down by the floor, kicking off my shoes, not wanting to dirty the carpet.

uraraka and i have been friends since junior high. i've been over to her house quite a few times, but this time was the one time her brother was actually home.

he usually hung out with his friends after school, according to uraraka.

as i made my way into the kitchen, pushing open the swinging door the music stopped.

he wasn't a bad drummer actually, going with the drums in the song that he mimicked.

opening the fridge i grabbed the pitcher of lemonade and a cup from the cabinet, pouring myself a glass.

i guess she went and changed since it was taking her longer than usual.

as i took a sip of lemonade i nearly choked when a deep voice rang through the kitchen.

"oi, who the fuck are you?"

i froze at what i saw before me. a shirtless katsuki was standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame; staring at me intensely with his red eyes.

well, one things for sure. everyone wasn't lying when they said he had a hot body!

the sour taste of lemonade stung the back of my throat from swallowing it down harshly.

"i-izuku."

my voice came out hoarse, embarrassing me even more.

"you're not here to fuck my sister right? cause if you are keep it down i really don't want to hear that shit."

"n-no! it's nothing like that, we're just best friends!"

panic started to settle in, but when that signature smirk spread across his lips my knees buckled at the sight.

my eyes couldn't help but to roam his body.

he had a blonde happy trail going down towards his pubic area and his v-line was prominent as his basketball shorts hung loosely onto his hips showing the hem of his boxers slightly.

that's when he shuffled closer to me. we were merely inches apart from one another. my heart was beating out of my chest at this point!

he leaned down to my ear. i stayed frozen in place not able to move. the glass in my hand was now becoming wet from the amount of heat radiating from my hand.

"if you keep eye fucking me like a slut i might have to just treat you like one."

that was it, that's all it took for my body to react in ways i didn't even know were possible.

but then before i knew it the glass slipped from my hand into his own and he was out of the kitchen.

i could tell katsuki was proud of himself when he left because i look like a total idiot at this point!

then uraraka walked into the kitchen, staring at me.

"hey, is everything okay?"

what would i even say to that?!

um yeah your brother just seduced me and took my lemonade! that i drank from!

instead i resulted to,

"y-yeah everything's fine!"

rip izuku's lemonade :(

thank you for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

— 🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰💕

Chapter 3 →