ten | call me cupid

"he's so into you!"

uraraka squealed on her bed, jumping up and down and holding her pink pillow tightly in her arms.

"i barely know the guy and plus we only just exchanged numbers today."

i protested, mumbling while the bubbly brunette just scolded at me.

"izu, he literally offered to hang out with you!"

"he said 'we should hang out sometime' that doesn't—"

"you are so blind! give me your phone!"

i gave her a wary look and slowly took my phone from my pocket and handed it to her.

she didn't take a second in snatching it away from my fingers and quickly unlocking it.

maybe having my password set as my birthday was a bad idea.

"shin right?"

i nodded and anxiously waited as she typed quickly, tongue sticking out from the corner of her mouth in concentration.

"and done! you can thank me later."

she had a smirk on her lips and i could only think she had done the worse.

izu 🌱💚 : taking you up on that offer about hanging out, name the time and place 😊

"let me know what he says!"

i laid my phone on her pink comforter, we sat crisscross in front of one another with the chat open and the phone in the middle of both of us.

we waited anxiously for him to message back, uraraka was staring intently at my phone and i couldn't help but laugh as she only hugged her pillow even tighter.

as for me i just rested my head on my hand with my elbow digging into my thigh, very quickly my arm was starting to feel like pins and needles as it fell asleep.

i still thought about katsuki though. i mean he took my first kiss and all, but it was all too frustrating.

maybe shinsou could be the one to take my mind off the blonde boy for once.

then i heard a gasp and the chat made a notification sound indicating that a message had came through.

"what does it say?!"

shin 💤💜 : i was thinkin about hanging out at the football game this friday, grab something to eat after school and head to the game afterwards?

"he wants to hang out at the football game this friday."

i said, reading from my phone.

"call me cupid because i am good at making people fall in love!"

uraraka was in awe and proud of herself in her accomplishment.

i laughed and started typing a message to shinsou.

izu 🌱💚 : sounds fun 😌

"we are going as friends,"

i said, locking my phone after sending the message and setting it beside me on the bed.

"nothing more."

she smirked at me and was rubbing her hands together like a evil mastermind, planning her next evil scheme.

"sounds like a date to me, plus he's a senior! izu's gonna get that dick!

"no i'm not! don't yell that your family is going to hear you!

i waved my arms in embarrassment towards her trying to cover her mouth with my hand, but she kept on screaming loudly.

"izuku is gonna get shinsou's dick! he's gonna get di—"

"can you shut the fuck up? you're giving me a headache."

before i knew it katsuki had opened uraraka's door, pissed off as ever.

"i don't say that to you when your whore's are screaming at the top of their lungs in that nasty bedroom of yours."

uraraka fought back and i looked over towards the blonde, my lips curling into a smile at the comeback the brunette had told him.

"what are you fucking smiling about?"

i hadn't realized he was talking to me until it finally came to my senses that i was the only one smiling at their bickering.

"n-nothing."

i stuttered out, wanting to end my entire existence.

katsuki clicked his tongue before slamming the door behind him and leaving uraraka and i alone once more.

"he can be such jerk sometimes."

i couldn't agree more with her, but that jerk was a damn good kisser.

"yeah."

i agreed with her.

___

- 653 words

double update today! i hope i didn't rush this samoooshi you encouraged me to write more 😄

fun fact - i got this fanfic idea from a song and that song is:

Best Friend's Brother by Victoria Justice

pfft umm andd that's how it all started. i hate having multiple words in a title, so as you can tell i only like having one worded titles for my fanfics 😅 i thought fuckboy was overrated so my dumbass looked up literal synonyms for fuckboy and sooo now we have playboy 😂

thank you for reading and listening ( not really listening but you know what i mean ) to my dumbass commentary lmao!! 🥺💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 11