Chapter 31 pt. 1 (The Final Showdown)

Aliyah's POV

I miss my parents so much it's been a month since I last saw them. I'm sure they will be guiding us from above they will forever be in my heart and mind I'm now here in our gym exercising the others still continued to live here even though I hear a lot of noises from time to time at night. I manage to ignore it Jeon INC is better than ever in fact all our companies are doing great. I punched the punching bag one last time and stopped and drank water.

Author's POV

Aliyah drank her water and Jimin came in the gym also prepared for work out. His eyes then landed on Aliyah his world stopped his eyes was only focus on the girl who just finished drinking. Aliyah turned to him.

Aliyah: Hey! *She said snapping Jimin back to reality*
Aliyah: I know how to get my wings out!
Jimin: Wait you didn't know how?
Aliyah: Well my wings did only came out when I was RED. Besides it's hard to take it out.
Jimin: Like this? *Jimin made his wings came out which shocked the girl*

Aliyah: I didn't know you have wings! *She said cheerfully*Jimin: Now you know *he smiled at her*Jimin: So~~ how long have you been here?Aliyah: About 5 minutes

Jimin: Now you know *he smiled at her*
Jimin: So~~ how long have you been here?
Aliyah: About 5 minutes.
Jimin: So you're already done stretching?
Aliyah: Wait no I forgot *She said and giggled Jimin chuckled and shook his head*
Jimin: But you already started punching the bag right?
Aliyah: Yeah... But what's new there? I never stretch when it comes to punching.
Jimin: Yeah yeah. *he playfully rolled his eyes as I giggled. Someone suddenly spoke. We turned and saw the rest of BBGI28 along with the Lee Family*
Taeyong: When will the wedding happen? Come on We need a niece or a nephew from you.
Aliyah: Why us? Why not those 2? *I pointed at Jungkook and Lisa* or the rest of them?
Trina: Yeah we want 1 from each of you. *I chuckled then I sighed*
Aliyah: Not until the God of Darkness is dead. I'm sick of interruptions for the wedding. I'm sure he's causing the delays. And I'm sure he's the reason for our parents death.

The atmosphere suddenly turned gloomy. I turned and started stretching. Jimin followed my stretching and some of the others then we heard the doorbell being rapidly pressed from the gate outside. We looked at each other.

Jennie: I'll get it!
Taehyung: I'm coming with you. *She shrugged her shoulders and they teleported out*
Aliyah: Why are you guys still here?
Celia: For training.
Aliyah: We have training today? *She nodded*
Aliyah: So that's why you're early here *I turned to Jimin*
Jimin: Yes and no. *he smiled sheepishly. Then Jennie and Taehyung teleported back which made us flinch with a scared Kang Daniel. He bowed to me as he always does*
Aliyah: At ease. *he stood up properly* Why are you here? Your service with me is over remember. And why are you still so formal?
Daniel: Permission to speak Ma'am.
Aliyah: Stop I told you stop calling me that we're friends calm down no need to be formal. And permission granted this is the last time you'll say that.
Daniel: I'm sorry ma- I mean Aliyah but I need your help. *I raised my right eyebrow* Jihyo along with the girls got kidnapped *My eyes widened "Did he just say kidnap?" I kept quiet indicating that he can continue* This happened earlier today. Help please you know that she's 6 months pregnant. I'm scared that they might hurt her. I tried to protect her but I couldn't EXO was stronger than me there are 12 of them but only 1 of me they're spelled. When they put her in the van I saw the other 8 members. *I gritted my teeth as my eyes turned red* I'm sure it's her father and he found out she's Greed.
Aliyah: Shit no. We have to find her. He will kill her.
JB: What? But I believe Mr. Park is just a normal human. He's so nice. Why would he want Greed.
Aliyah: Wait you didn't know?
Jungkook: Know what noona?
Aliyah: Jihyo is the daughter of the God of Darkness. Mr. Park works under him cause he's scared that he might hurt his family.
Hoseok: How come you know but we don't?
Aliyah: I don't know. Anyways where do you think they took her?
Daniel: There's only one place I can think of Ma'a-- Aliyah.
Aliyah: Aish *I snapped my finger and teleported all of us in the living room. I snapped again changing my outfit*