Chapter 4 pt.2

And it was....Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

After my Noona told us to back away we followed her then they started fighting I don't know why but I'm only focused on Lisa and Momo's fight I just feel like one of my hyungs will help her if she gets hurt maybe I don't know but I'm also keeping an eye on her I watched how Lisa and Momo fight. They slapped and punched each other but I noticed that Lisa is stronger then she kicked her. Momo was on the floor about to cry but she suddenly smirked and punched Lisa in the face 5x I got worried and looked at Lisa she glanced at me then Momo held her hair and in the corner of my eye I saw Mina holding my noona but I saw that her friend already helped her before I could go to her I focused back on Lisa and I noticed that Momo is talking to her after that Lisa just smirked by her smirk I can tell she's planning something then she slowly stood up and twisted Momo's arm wow she's strong then she also whispered in Momo's ear she spoke while smirking she pushed her forcefully on the floor and she was about to kick her face but I ran and held her arms and she started wriggling out of my grip wow she's very strong but I managed to say "enough" I stopped her because if she causes Momo a major injury she might get kicked out. She stopped moving and I let her go then Momo spoke:

Momo: O-oppa p-please h-help me f-from h-her s-she s-said t-that s-she's g-gonna b-break u-us a-appart a-and s-she s-slapped me f-first I-I j-just p-protected m-myself f-from h-her. *Does this girl think I'm stupid? Like seriously my eyes are big enough to see what all happened. I looked at Lisa and her eyes are obviously full of pure anger*
Lisa: What? Don't act like you're the victim bitch you slapped me first and your stupid friend started this stupid fight. Plus why would I care if you two break up I only met you all today!!!

Then I went between them before she could punch Momo.

Jungkook: But why did you even continue it? *I asked calmly*
Lisa: Cause that Jihyo slapped my unnie and hurting one of us physically or mentally would be the worst decision of their life and you saw it she slapped me what do you want me to do stare at her? Get out of my way Jeon Jungkook! *wow she's scary and that is my noona's exact same attitude strong, brave and more*
Momo: O-oppa get her away from me please. *I'm getting annoyed by her I'll seriously break up with her I'm just thinking of the right excuse*
Lisa: Believe me you made a wrong move on hurting me and my friends.

Back to Lisa's POV

I was so angry but I couldn't do anything but punch the table near me. Then I saw Aliyah unnie walking out so I followed her along with the others.

Jennie's POV

Sana immediately punched me as soon as she looked at me I punched her back she pushed me on the ground then I kicked her stomach while on the floor I then stood up while she was on the floor groaning in pain I smirked at her then she suddenly smirked she stood up and went behind me then she held me in the neck I looked around and the girls are all still fighting Twice I also noticed that BTS is looking at where there girlfriends are then she whispered "I know that you like my boyfriend Taehyung but he will never like a nerd like you" I used the back of my head to hit her stupid cake face then she let me go I gasped for air then I held both of her arms and put her on a table face first then I whispered to her "Look you don't hella care if I like him yeah I know your his girlfriend but I know that your not doing a very good job on being his girlfriend" I said then I let her go I was about to go to the girls when she suddenly held my hair I kick her legs and she let go of my hair and then we continued punching each other until I gave her one of my strongest punch ever. She flew on the ground and she started crying.