Chapter 8 (Will you be my prom date?)

Author's POV

Aliyah: I have something to tell you girls... Do you want to know if your crushes likes you? *They nodded yes* ok here's what we have to do...

The Next morning

Aliyah woke up early in the morning she wore her thick glasses and braces she went to Lisa's room and saw her she is also wearing something nerdy they both went to Jennie's room they went to each of the girls rooms until they reached Jisoo.

Aliyah: Are you sure you want to do this?
Jisoo: Well at least we're in this together besides it's just a week. What's the worst thing that could happen right?
Jennie: I can think of a few things.
Aliyah: I'll talk to Jungkook so that he can explain the other boys don't worry I won't tell him our plan

She went out Jisoo's room and went to Jungkook's room she knocked on the door.

???: Come in *"that's not Kookie's voice" she thought but she still came in she went in and she saw PARK JIMIN topless his six pack abs revealed Aliyah didn't know what to do she covered her eyes and scream then Someone opened the door behind Aliyah which made her back bump on it she got pushed by the door and she fell on Jimin's chest. Jimin saw the door open that pushed Aliyah she fell in his chest which made him hug her Jimin lost his balance and fell on the bed with Aliyah on top of him Jungkook suddenly went out the bathroom with only his jeans on also revealing his beautifully toned six pack Jimin and Aliyah looked at the bathroom door and saw Jungkook standing there then they heard gasps they stood up and looked at the door and they saw EVERYONE Jimin, Aliyah and Jungkook flushed red not noticing that Lisa is also red seeing Jungkook's abs

Jungkook: Hyung what are you doing to my sister? *he said calmly the two stood up and Jimin backed away from Jungkook*
Jimin: Jungkook wait let me explain *he said nervously before Jungkook could touch Jimin Aliyah was already in front of Jimin*
Aliyah: Jungkook wait I'll explain everything to you but first who among all of you opened the door? *she was calm but the girls were scared because they know each other well, the girls pointed at Lisa*
Aliyah: Lisa~~~ *she said pronouncing her name longer*
Lisa: U-Unnie I'm sorry I-I didn't know that you were there and we got worried about you when we heard you scream *she said scared Aliyah nodded and the boys are confused of what's going on*
Jungkook: Hyung care to explain? *he said with the same tone that Aliyah did*
Aliyah: Jungkook I said I'll explain so--- *she explained everything to him after explaining she went out and the girls followed her they went to the kitchen*

Lisa: Unnie I'm really sorry of what happened.
Aliyah: It's fine there's no harm done
Irene: Anyways A-- *Aliyah cut her off*
Aliyah: A?
Irene: That's my new nickname for you *Aliyah nodded* How does it feel to be in Jimin's arms? *the girls squealed*
Jennie: Yeah unnie did you felt his abs?
Seulgi: Is he huggable?
Jisoo: Come on Ali answer us
Aliyah: Fine. It feels great that I wanted to stay in it. Yes I felt his abs and it feels amazing. And I don't know his arms are only around me I didn't hug him back. Is that enough? *the girls
squealed*
Aliyah: enough about me Lisa I noticed that you blushed when you saw Jungkook how did you feel when you saw that beautiful body of his? *Lisa blushed*
Lisa: Unnie~~~ *they laughed at her reaction then they continued cooking well mostly Aliyah the other girls sat on the couch a few minutes later she was almost done and at the exact moment the boys went down*

Meanwhile upstairs

Jungkook: Hyung why are you even in here topless?
Jimin: I went here with a top on obviously did you forgot that I went here to look for a shirt? The shirts in my room are not my style.
Jungkook: Then why did you let her in knowing that you are topless?
Jimin: I didn't know that it was her at all she just knocked, I told her to come in, she saw me, she screamed as she covered her eyes cutely *whispers the cutely* while I just had my eyes wide and a few seconds later someone opened the door and it was them, she bumped into me, we fell on the bed and you suddenly went out the bathroom door which made the others gasp.
RM: Hey Jungkook I just noticed that when your sister was talking to Lisa calmly Lisa was scared I wonder why?
V: I think I know *they all looked at him* I feel like she's just like you Jungkook when you're angry you have a calm voice yet you are really angry.
Suga: Well that does makes sense
J-Hope: Jungkook your sister scares me
Jin: But I feel like she's just like Jungkook can be scary yet the cutest thing in world
Jimin: that's true though our Kookie here is adorable yet scary *they all nodded yes*
Jungkook: Hyungs I smell *he stopped speaking as they sniffed the air* PANCAKES *he yelled and they went to each their rooms quickly to do their unfinished businesses a few minutes later they went to Jungkook's room*
Jungkook: Hyung weren't you wearing jeans earlier?
Jimin: I was but I found these shorts and shirt and hoodie so I decided to wear it
RM: Well it does go well with your pink hair
Jungkook: Anyways I wonder who's cooking? *he said with a cute and excited tone as they all laughed while they go out the room*
V: Aishh Jungkook you are so adorable *they again laughed while going down the stairs once they're down they sat with the girls*