Chapter 28 (Who am I? Who are You?)

Jimin's POV

They told me to eat and keep myself healthy but I just couldn't leave her alone.

Jimin: Please. Don't force me on this. I can't and I don't want to leave her side until she wakes up.
Jungkook: Hyung we all miss her, we all want her to wake up.
Jin: The best we can do is stay healthy.
J-Hope: Also to stay positive. We don't want you to get sick.
Taeyong: Aliyah wouldn't want to wake up only seeing you sick.
Taehyung: Yeah Taeyong hyung is right. What if she wakes up and see you sick huh? What do you think she would feel?
Yugyeom: Hyung listen to us. You need to eat. *I nodded they are 100% right about everything*
Jimin: But I don't want to leave her alone.
JB: We will bring you your food like always.
Jisoo: But please this time eat it.
Jimin: Okay Noona I promise.
Mark: We can also take turns on watching her so you can atleast get some fresh air and a bit of sunlight
Jimin: But hyung I'm a vampire
Yoongi: And Hoseok is the King of the sun where his energy come from and he's also a vampire explain
Jimin: But I'm not him and I can't explain that he doesn't even know the answer to that how can I?
Rosè: You have a protective layer on your skin so that the sunlight don't directly hit you but you can still absorb the energy from the sunlight same goes with dear Hoseok here I think the rest of the vampires in our group I'm not sure about the pure vampires *We all nodded*
Lisa: What about Yoongi oppa? He's as pale as snow he's not even a vampire *Rosé noona shrugged her shoulders wow I just realized how complicated our powers really are*

2 weeks later

It's been exactly 3 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours and 27 seconds since Aliyah's heart cracked and she still hasn't woken up. I'm scared so scared that 1 day her heart would just stop beating. I haven't left our room since that day I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up the others brought me food breakfast, lunch and dinner sometimes snacks and I kept my promise I always eat it my body may be healthy but my soul is lifeless I miss her so much I feel so empty without seeing her smile, hearing her laugh, her voice it hurts so much seeing the girl that makes me happy in this condition.

Jimin: My Queen. Hey it's been 3 weeks and 5 days it's almost a month. Wake up please. I really miss you. You must be having a great dream that you wouldn't want to wake up. Am I apart of that? *I smiled sadly as another tear rolled down my eyes all through these weeks all I did is miss her and cry. I can't do anything Jin Hyung said she's just resting her body we had a rough month before being kidnapped she deserves to have a long rest but I really miss her. I sighed and looked at her dextrose a few more drops and it's empty I stood up and grabbed another one from a cabinet where Youngjae put it. I went back and replaced her dextrose.*

Jimin: My Queen. What are you dreaming about? Hmm? *I hummed I usually talk to her every day. Jisoo Noona has said that the potion she drank had a few side effects comatose where she is right now and when she wakes up she may or may not have memory loss I hope she doesn't have memory loss. I sighed and stood up and went to the bathroom*

Aliyah's POV

Where am I? How long have I been here? Whose voice do I hear every day? It's so angelic and soothing. Once I find the exit of this place I will find the owner who ever it is. But he has a Queen. Hayst. Why can't I have someone that calls me Queen? Wait angelic voice is gone. I focused and focused and tried to open my eyes. YES! YES!! I'M DOING IT!!! I fully opened my eyes and I saw a white ceiling with light brown nude color walls where am I? Well at least this is better than the last place there all I see is white neverending white. Ugh my head hurts. I looked at my hand and there's a tube attached to it. What the? Whose room is this? It looks gorgeous. I sat up and held my aching head. Then a handsome man came out of a room. He looks like he saw a ghost.