Chapter 17 (Brother)

Aliyah's POV

I ran out of the house not knowing where I'd  go I saw a park nearby and i ran in the park. I sat on a bench and I pulled out my phone from my purse and dialed Taeyong oppa's number.

Aliyah: O-Oppa *sob*
Taeyong: Pumpkin are you crying? Where are you? I'll go to you. Please just tell me where you are pumpkin.
Aliyah: I-I'm at XXX park.
Taeyong: I'll be there in a few minutes I'm just near there. *he hung up the phone and I texted the girls "I just need some time alone I'll come home when  I can." Then a few minutes later Taeyong oppa showed up.*
Taeyong: You want to go to my apartment? *I nodded and we made our way to his car then we drove away a few minutes later we stopped in front of a big apartment and we went in*
Taeyong: Come  sit. *he said and patted the seat next to him*
Aliyah: Oppa how much allowance does dad give you? Why is your apartment so big?
Taeyong: Well this is a good apartment for me since I am alone and I budgeted everything monthly plus I also found a descent job. Maybe let's talk about you pumpkin?
Aliyah: Oppa I don't  know what to do anymore h-he cheated on me. He didn't even deny anything. And we broke up just like that. It hurts me. *I cried again I saw his hands ball up to a fist this is one of the millions  of  reasons  why  i love my oppa he doesn't want to show his bad side when I'm with him. He hugged me as he rubbed my back. Taeyong oppa knows all my pain and everything about me he also knows the girls and others and I also know everything about him*
Taeyong: Do you still love him?
Aliyah: No matter how much it hurts I can't stop loving him. I thought that he's  gonna be the first person to calm me down when I'm in pain but now he caused  me pain I've never felt before. *My tears continued  to fall*
Taeyong: Hey... What if suddenly he you know has a reason why say he's protecting you without you knowing? Things like that?
Aliyah: I don't know oppa but if that's  the reason then I don't know how I'd  feel or do.
Taeyong: Pumpkin if you meet him what will you say?
Aliyah: I'm  not  sure oppa. *i cried in his arms as he tried to calm me down i calmed down and wiped my tears*
Aliyah: I'm so glad I met you oppa. I wish Jungkook and mom would know you as well. *I looked at him*
Taeyong: But if they find out about me who knows how they'll feel. I'm sure it'll hurt your mom and cause a fight between them or even divorce.
Aliyah: Mom isn't that low but I'm sure Jungkook will love you. Just the way I did mom will get hurt but I'm sure she'll accept you as her own.
Taeyong: Hopefully.
Aliyah: Let's ask dad.
Taeyong: Are you sure?
Aliyah: Positive *I smiled at him*
Taeyong: Sure let's call him as long as I continue seeing that smile of yours. *he said I pulled out my phone and dialed his number*
Aliyah: It's ringing *I said and giggled*
Taeyong: Put it on speaker mode *I put it in speaker mode and dad answered*

On The Phone

Dad: Yes my beautiful daughter? What can I do for my princess?

Aliyah: Dad I have a favor to ask. Can we reveal Taeyong oppa? You see I had a fight with Jimin and he mistook him as my boyfriend so I accidentally said that he is my brother in front of my friends including Kookie. I don't know what to do.

Dad: But princess it might crush your mother's heart.

Aliyah: But mine did too but look at us now oppa is now my best friend and brother. *i heard him sigh as he said*

Dad: I guess you're right princess maybe they should know 15 years is a long time.

Aliyah: I know it's  scary dad but I promise to stay by your side I'll try my best for mom to not get angry. I hope. Bye dad i miss you I'll see you and mom when you go back.