Chapter 18 pt. 2

Aliyah's POV

Seulgi unnie escorted me to my room as she calms me down.

Seulgi: Hey your eyes are still purple and blue. *She said with a soothingly calm and caring tone* Why? *I didn't know what to answer her so I just stayed quiet* Did you know that Jimin was the first person that hugged you? *I looked at her a little shocked*
Aliyah: R-Really? *She nodded. If that was Jimin that means he was also the one I hugged*
Seulgi: Ali... If I were you I would've talked to him in the first day no matter how hurt I am instead of ignoring him you have to at least know the reasonwhy right? *I nodded* I'll go down now alright? Would you like a glass of water? *I nodded again she stood up and when she was about to reach for the knob I called her*
Aliyah: Unnie. *She turned to me and hummed in response* C-Can you send Jimin I-I need to talk to him. *She smiled, nodded, turned and left I took a deep breath as I'm so nervous then a few minutes later someone knocked on my door*
Aliyah: Come in! *I yelled loud enough for the person in the other side to hear the door opened revealing Jimin with a glass of water. He smiled at me and I smiled back making him smile more he handed me the water and I thanked him I drank the water and put it in my side table I stood up and sat in the sofa in my room. I stared at him as he stood still in place I cleared my throat*
Aliyah: Are you just gonna stand there? Sit down please. *I said and he nodded and sat in front of me*

Note: In case you forgot how Aliyah's room looks like here you go.

Aliyah: Jimin *I took a deep breath* I just wanna say that you are a great man

Aliyah: Jimin *I took a deep breath* I just wanna say that you are a great man. I hope you're happy with your new girlfriend. *I said my voice starting to shake* Y---
Jimin: What are you trying to say?
Aliyah: I'm saying that I'm letting you go officially so that you won't feel guilty about your relationship with Jihyo. I hope we can stay as friends as Legend says we need to stick together. Our relationship is the best pages in the story of my life *I said my tears started to fall I wiped it as I held his hands as he looked shocked at what I'm saying to him* I love you so I want you to be happy all I want is to know why? *I finished with a question he looks like he's about to cry*
Jimin: I-I'm sorry Aliyah. *He said and kneeled in front of me even though the table is between us I was shocked at his actions* I didn't know what to do that time I was scared. I'm sorry I was so scared that they might hurt you not knowing that I myself is the one she used to hurt you the most. *He said bursting in tears my tears also started flowing seeing him like this pains me but I was confused*
Aliyah: I-I don't understand w-what do you mean? *He started telling me everything about Jihyo the threat, everything* S-She's greed? *I ask in shock then Pride suddenly took over me my eyes turned black and I smirked* She's so dead *I said I realized that he got scared I returned to my old self and my eyes went back to normal* I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.
Jimin: It's okay. Fear is apart of us. I'm just wondering why you try to hide yours.
Aliyah: As future queen I can't show any sign of weakness and it includes fear. Cause if I do my enemy can use it against me. Anyway we're getting off topic. Chim look I can forgive you but I don't think I can be in a relationship with you again. I need time. *He nodded* Thank you for understanding. *He then left and I went to sleep*

Few months had passed and I'm starting to feel better Jimin and I restarted to the beginning he started courting me again and now we are at school I was walking alone to the cafeteria as they all went ahead first cause I forgot something in gym class then Jimin and I stopped in front of each other.

Aliyah: Oh Hi Chim.
Jimin: Chim? How dare a slut like you be comfortable enough with me to just call me Chim?
Aliyah: What? *I said seriously yet calmly then he slammed me to the locker making me hiss*
Jimin: Are you deaf you slut?
Aliyah: Let me go. I don't want to hurt you. *He smirked*
Jimin: You're weak, you're worthless. Unlike Jihyo the real girl I love. *My eyes turned to Blue and red* Aww little girl's hurt and Mad. *He said mockingly then I lost it I got out of his grip and punched him then I turned us around and I slammed him in the locker and my eyes turned red I looked at him straight in the eyes and I saw something different I saw him in his eyes a scared one that's when it hit me he's been spelled then I heard the others called me as Jin oppa pushed me away*
Taehyung: Aliyah what are you doing to my Hyung
Jisoo: Jin how dare you.
Jungkook: You're nothing to us.
Lisa: What?
Jin: You're not important to us.
Seulgi: What's happening to you?!?
Suga: We hate you.
RM: Acting that you're nice even though you're the real enemy. *It hurts me hearing those words from them my eyes turned blue, while the others turned to their colors. Then suddenly Twice appeared out of no where*
Momo: Aww are you gonna cry.
Jihyo: Boo hoo
Aliyah: You spelled them you bitch.
Dahyun: What are you gonna do about it? *The 7 of us smirked and went closer to BTS I grabbed Jimin's collar and smashed my lips to his kissing him passionately while my eyes are closed I felt him respond to the kiss his lips are so soft his arms wrapped around my waist as my grip to his collar loosened few seconds past I broke the kiss then suddenly he fell luckily I caught him quickly*
Aliyah: Chim... Chim... *I said as I pat his cheeks lightly but he didn't move then I checked his pulse and there wasn't any I started performing CPR on him as my tears fall* JIMIN!!! DON'T LEAVE ME *I said as I put pressure on his chest my tears wouldn't stop falling then everything started shaking then something was about to fall on Jimin's body but I covered him... and everything went white...

😁😁TO BE CONTINUED😁😁

Hey guys sorry this chapter is much shorter than the other one's I just needed a short chapter for this one. Thank you for reading my book. Love you guys. Take care. Borahae💜💜💜💜