Chapter 21 (Jimin's Office)

The Next Morning

Aliyah's POV

I hugged my pillow tightly with both arms and put my leg on it I touched my pillow but it felt weird it was lumpy I was sure that all our pillows are high quality I counted the lumps 1..2..3..4..5..6? This is so lumpy when I'm fully awake I will definitely throw this pillow. What the my pillow is moving. I opened my left eye and I wasn't hugging a pillow it was Jimin. How can I forget that he's here. I mentally slapped myself as I loosened my grip on him and removed my leg off him and slowly turned to the other side and I continued my sleep.

Few Hours Later

I again woke up hearing whispers I opened my eyes and Jimin's angelic sleeping face is the first thing I saw I looked towards my door and saw some of the girls there holding their phones up. I glared at them and they went out and they closed the door. I put my head back on my pillow comfortably then I just realized that me and Jimin are hugging each other legs even tangled together under my comforter I looked down Jimin's body as I saw him topless. I blushed so hard. His eyes slowly fluttered and I closed my eyes pretending to sleep I don't know why I pretended but yeah. Then I felt him move closer to my face then he booped my nose I try my best not to smile but I was blushing. I opened my eyes and he immediately smiled his eyes instantly disappearing as I smile as well.

Jimin: Good Morning Sweetheart. *He said with his raspy morning voice damn it's so hot*
Aliyah: Morning. *The two of us stared at each other then we heard a knock*
Seulgi: Liyah, Jim wake up breakfast is ready!
Aliyah: Coming unnie *I shouted loud enough for her to hear*
Jimin: I want to stay like this for a few minutes.
Aliyah: We can. But we won't sorry Sweetheart.

I said as I break our hug and went to the bathroom to freshen up and took a bath I went out and Jimin wasn't there anymore I went to my closet and changed my clothes. I went back to my bedroom and fixed my bed and went out then I saw Jimin coming out of his previous room his hair is still wet indicating that he also took a bath we made eye contact and smiled at each other I waited for him and he held my hand the two of us went downstairs hand in hand

Irene: So. How was your first night together? I have a lot of cute photos of you.
Jisoo: You two seem extra happy today.
Irene: Unnie, I'm sure they had a good night... I mean a great night sleep.
Aliyah: We're not the only one *I said and pointed to the stairs to see also a happy couple coming down the stairs*
Lisa: Good Morning Unnies, Oppa
Others: Morning.
Aliyah: So how was sleeping with Jungkook? *Jimin and Jungkook left and went to the living room where the other boys are*
Jennie: So it's true that you slept with your boyfriends
Aliyah: Yup and so will you.
Seulgi + Rosè + Jennie: What?!
Rosè: What does that supposed to mean Ms. Jeon?
Aliyah: The reason why Jimin and Jungkook slept with us is because their roommates took over their beds last night so Leader-nim here thought that Jimin should be my permanent roommate. I agreed only if you guys also has to do it. And you will whether you like it or not.
Seulgi: Well I guess I'm fine with that.
Jennie: Yeah I don't mind.
Rosè: Honestly I don't as well.
Jisoo: We already agreed last night. We had no choice.
Rosè: Of course we don't. Aliyah said it.
Irene: By the way A, Lis I woke up at around 1AM and thought to check on you so I used my ability to see through Walls and I saw Jimin wasn't asleep but you were asleep. He was staring at you while smiling. And Lisa I noticed that the two of you were asleep but Jungkook moved a lot when I saw him his shirt is halfway off, his abs to his chest are literally revealed.
Aliyah: That was one of Jungkook's habits you see we used to have the same bed but I always wake up to him literally almost naked but I have no idea what happened to him all I know that he moved a LOT when he sleeps. When he was old enough to be on a bunk bed our Parents got us one I literally wake up in the middle of the night because our bed is moving so much once I even thought that there was an earthquake and during that time I saw clothes literally flying from his bed to the floor. So watch out for that. *We giggled while cooking yup 'cooking' Seulgi unnie tricked us just to make me wake up*
Seulgi: May we know the reasons why we have to have roommates?
Irene: Everyday we get exposed to more and more danger we can't take risk a man beside you at night is better atleast we can sleep at ease also at the same time you can have someone to fight beside you.
Aliyah: What about GOT7?
Jisoo: They'll be fine they're boys they can take care of themselves plus you Aliyah is their number one target.
Aliyah: I may be on their top list but I'm sure all of you are also there including the boys. *They nodded as Jisoo unnie finished cooking then the boys went in the kitchen*
V: Is it true that we will officially live here from now on?
Seulgi: Well it depends on you. Also it depends on you whether you want to choose new roommates or not.
Jin: What? We get to have new roommates?
Jisoo: Yes Love your choices are me or your old roommat--- *I cut her off*
Aliyah: Hold on... What do you mean choices? Girls I said you will have a roommate whether you like it or not. *I smirked*
Irene: That's right I especially said that we girls will have a roommate no matter what.
Aliyah: You will choose girls your boyfriends or their roommates?
Lisa: Huh? Our boyfriends or their roommates?
Aliyah: Yeah as for you. You will choose between Jungkook or his roommate Yugyeom.
Yugyeom: Hold on I am not sleeping in a room alone with her or any of you.
Mark: Neither will I.
Jackson: Me too I don't even want to be alone in a room alone with you girls.
Jinyoung: I can sleep with my sister tho
JB: There is no way I'm sleeping with Irene or any of you.
Bambam: I would try with Jennie but only if Taehyung is with us.
Youngjae: I'm not even that daring to be in the same room alone with the Heiress if the Light Empire.
Aliyah: Why? We're not gonna hurt you *I chuckled*
Mark: You're asking that?
Jackson: The 14 of you are the strongest things in this world. And the boys can easily get jealous. No way. I still remember the glare Jimin gave me when we performed in school. That was almost 4 years ago. But it still gives me chills. And we only performed. And that was Jimin but my roommate will be Rosè Yoongi scares me so not a chance.
Yoongi: You act as if I'm going to kill you *He chuckled and Jackson just looked at him*
Jinyoung: My roommate is gonna be Seulgi actually when you think about it you will think that it's fine Hoseok here is very nice and I wanna keep it that way so nope.
Hoseok: I'm not that scary.
Jinyoung: Uhuh tell that to me after you being our dance choreographer for ONE school performance
Youngjae: As Jackson hyung said Jimin is pretty intimidating.
Jimin: Really? *Youngjae and Jackson nodded*
Bambam: Don't get me started with V.
Yugyeom: Same I ain't getting started with this muscle pig no way.
Aliyah: So technically we all don't have a choice.
BBG20: Yup. *We went quiet for a few moments then I suddenly clapped my hands making the others flinch*
Aliyah: Alright! Let's eat after eating we will start the spell for the house then you boys have to start packing we got a busy day ahead. *We set up the table, sat down and started eating*
Mark: Aliyah how is your wound?
Aliyah: Wound? What wound? *They all looked at me confused as I looked back at them also confused*
Jin: The one you got shot in. The one that bled again last night. *I completely forgot about that I lifted my shirt to see where the wound is supposed to be but it was gone it was completely healed*
Aliyah: It's gone.
Jimin: How is that even possible?
Irene: I guess you are her medicine. I mean you just slept with her and her wound literally disappeared without a single trace.