Chapter 29 (Surprise)

Aliyah's POV

It's been a few months since all that happened. I'm now in the mall alone as I was getting some office supplies when my phone rang I looked at the ID and it was Lisa.

ON THE PHONE

Aliyah: Ey Lis what's up?

Lisa: Unnie where are you?

Aliyah: At the mall getting office supplies and other stuff. Why?

Lisa: Oh uhm Taeyong oppa and Trina unnie will renew their wedding vows we already bought our gown earlier today and we uhm kinda forgot yours at Jeon's Boutique so can you get it for yourself?

Aliyah: So let me get this straight Taeyong oppa and Trina unnie are getting their wedding vows renewed?

Lisa: That's right.

Aliyah: But why are we wearing gowns?

Lisa: I don't know your Dad designed those gowns he said he prepped it for us. He also mentioned that they've been prepping this for a month now.

Aliyah: And their only telling me this now?!

Lisa: Yes unnie it will start at 6PM Jennie unnie will pick you up at home at 5:30 okay so be sure to be ready by then.

Aliyah: Why won't you just tell me the location

Lisa: NO NOT THERE!! THAT'S NOT WHERE YOU PUT THAT! *She yelled. Is she instructing someone? I'm an amazing planner why didn't they tell me about this earlier* I'm sorry unnie I have to go. Pick up your gown okay! Bye see ya!

END OF CALL

I sighed and continued getting what I need and paid for it I then went to Jeon's Boutique and went in to get the gown and Olivia came to me.

Olivia: Liyah. Hi! You're here for your gown right? *I nodded* Okay right this way. *She gestured me to go to a private room and I saw a beautiful gown it's so beautiful. I already thought about the makeup look I can pair with this but this gown makes me seem like I'm the wife also this doesn'tseem like my dad's work it's different*
Aliyah: Liv is there anything else? I mean this is very beautiful but I don't want people to think that I'm the wife.
Olivia: But Liyah your father said I would get fired if you don't wear this Liyah please I beg you I need my job please wear it.
Aliyah: Okay. Since Dad is the one who also designed it.
Olivia: What? Oh no Mr Jeon didn't made that. Look at the tag.
Aliyah: CHRISTIAN C-C *I read* Who is that? *I asked Olivia she just shrugged her shoulders. I looked at my watch and it was already 4:30 PM my eyes widened* Liv can you please pack this up now I need to go

She nodded took the gown and left I waited for a few minutes and she came back I was about to pay but she said it was already paid so I gave her a tip instead then I went out the mall and drove home. I reached our house but it was quiet ugh why didn't they tell me about this Aish. I quickly went to my room and took a bath and started fixing myself. I heard the doorbell ring then I heard keys clinking to each other I went out my room and peeped but not so noticeable just enough to see who it was and it was Jennie I went back to my room and continued doing my make-up then I heard her shout